Chapter 48: Xiao Bao is leaving!

Liang Han also felt that the other party was very tough, but it seemed that An Ziniang, that is, Wang Xianghua, seemed to be a famous humble woman in the village. It was no surprise that he could fight with his husband. The only thing that was unexpected was the point in time.

However, the gossip of other people's Liang Han also listened to it, and did not intend to investigate the reason for this.

"Aunt Wang is notoriously powerful, and she can suffer losses when she fights with Uncle Cage." But how can they still fight after they have entered the waxing moon? Although Aunt Wang is powerful, she is not an unreasonable person? Liang Han casually discussed.

"That's true, but I was playing in his room with Yasuko and I didn't hear anything." Liang Lei refilled a few sticks of wood to the bottom of the stove, "Alas, tomorrow the village will definitely spread." When you go out tomorrow to listen, you should know why, where in the village can you hide secrets. 

"Also." In a village, everyone lives nearby. Anyone can know what they eat, let alone such a big thing. The good deeds in the village will certainly not let go of such a big news.

Xiao Shi immediately said positively, "Uncle Liang, if you want to know, I will help you inquire tomorrow."

Liang Han smiled and poked at him: "Where are you trying to help me inquire, you clearly want to go out and play." Why, just hold on for two or three days? Xiao Shi

shook his head and explained, "Where is it..." He laughed embarrassedly.

"Okay, I don't stop you when you love to hang out." In his opinion, children should be lively, "Go and play with your friends tomorrow." Take the little treasure with you.

Zhu Yucheng squeezed the pill's hand for a moment and looked at the small stone next to him with a smile on his face. He didn't say that he liked to go out and play, and he didn't have any favorite friends.

Liang Lei looked at the two children and asked, "Are you going out to play, or where are you going?" "Some stingy people don't like children to go to their homes.

Liang Han also knew something. Now everyone burns kang at home, and the activity place is on the kang. Some families have many children, so they go all over the village to go to people's homes to rub warmth. Some people don't care, but it's hard to keep a few stingy. I suspect that the child has soiled her family's kang, and the child is more noisy so that she can't do a good job. Anyway, there are excuses.

"If you don't have any land, you'll bring your children to our house." Liang Han said extraordinarily. Anyway, his family is not much, and a few more children are noisy.

Xiao Shi paused for a moment, not embarrassed to say his image in the minds of his friends. He thought to himself, "Wheat they are terrible Uncle Liang, who will come?"

Zhu Yucheng also has a certain understanding of Liang Han's reputation these days. One side wonders "Is the rumor not necessarily credible?" "One side of doubt" or the prodigal son finally turned back?

So Zhu Yucheng decided to kindly remind Liang Han: "They think you are terrible, and it is safest to stay away from you." They see you here as a lair of demons. So, they will refuse to come to your house. 

Hearing him say this, Xiao Shi looked at Zhu Yucheng with shocked eyes. Liang Lei turned his head and counted the balls in his bowl intently, one, two, three... It's still quite a lot.

Liang Han held up the fence: "..."Lean! Is he so terrible in the eyes of children?! A little bit of a sang-hearted.

"Oh..." Liang Han fished the small crispy meat in the pot, and his voice was a little low.