Chapter 28: Persuasion!

Zhang Qingzhu went home happily with his things. When he got home, he found that no one but his seventh brother Zhang Qingfu was there.

Zhang Qingfu saw that he was not angry and said, "What, do you still know how to come back?"

Zhang Qingzhu didn't care too much about his seventh brother's stinky face, and said with a smile: "Seventh brother, you can see what I brought back." He said hurriedly let him look at the contents of the basket.

Zhang Qingfu looked over: "True incense, this is a fish, right?" There are also bean sprouts. "It's all winter, how come there are bean sprouts?"

Zhang Qingzhu pulled his brother and said, "Go, let's go into the house and say go."

Zhang Qingfu saw that his face was full of happiness, and he looked like he was going to say something a little secret, and he followed into the house curiously.

Zhang Qingzhu put the basket away and said to his seventh brother, "Brother Seven, the fish and bean sprouts were all brought back from Liang Pizi." Seeing that his brother's face had become ugly, he quickly said, "He asked me to bring it, but I didn't ask him to ask for it."

Zhang Qingfu poked him in the forehead: "You fool you! He gives it to you and you want it! You don't know what he thinks of you, don't you know that eating people's mouths is soft and people's hands are short!

"Don't be angry." Zhang Qingzhu reached out and pulled Zhang Qingfu to sit down, "Don't talk about that first." I'll tell you a good thing.

Zhang Qingfu said in a very impulsive tone, "What good can I do?" 

"Absolutely good thing!" Zhang Qingzhu smiled and told his seventh brother about the fact that Liang Han asked his brother to help sell bean sprouts, and then said: "What, is it a good thing?" I calculated that selling a cylinder a day can earn at least thirty yuan. If you calculate that you can earn a hanging money in a month, you may be able to earn more.

Zhang Qingfu frowned: "It is a good thing to be able to earn money, I am afraid that our brothers will not agree, and my father may not agree." 

"Why?" So good things others can't share! Zhang Qingzhu asked incomprehensibly.

Zhang Qingfu squinted at him: "Is it okay to have a long brain?" My brother and a few of them don't want you to have anything to do with Liang Han. You ran to his house again this time, and my brother was a little angry. If it weren't for the fact that others who didn't want to make trouble knew, they would have gone and brought you back earlier. Wait for them to come back and have you good-looking!

Zhang Qingzhu said with some emptiness: "But I don't have a place to go to his house, and no one will let me live in vain."

Zhang Qingfu saw him sigh so deeply: "Xiao Zhu, you grow dim sum!" You don't know what he's doing, and if you're smart, you should stay away from him. You are so good that you even ran to his house and lived directly in his house! Even if you are a man and don't pay so much attention to the girl's family, it is not a good word to pass it out after all, don't you want to marry him!

Zhang Qingzhu lowered his head and muttered, "I didn't say I wanted to marry him."

Zhang Qingfu reprimanded: "If you don't marry him, what are you running to his house!" If you go a few more times, people will definitely say that you two are fine. You are not allowed to go to his house in the future, as for the business, although it is a pity, it can only be counted.

Zhang Qingzhu looked up busily: "That can't be done, our family is so short of money, how can we let go of such a good opportunity to make money!"

Zhang Qingfu said without anger, "So what?" It is obvious that Liang Han gave us this matter in order to please our family. Although making money is important, it can't always put you in it!