Chapter 100: Xue Chunlian: Let me go back to Zhang's house!

Seeing his youngest son holding the child, Wang stepped forward and said with a smile: "Look at his eyes open and true spirit." He said and stretched out his hand, "Come, little tangyuan, let grandma hug you."

Zhang Qingzhu knows that his mother likes children, not to mention her own family, or someone else's, and she likes to hug them. So he gave her the little tangyuan: "This child wants someone, and whoever holds him will not cry."

Wang looked at Xiao Tangyuan and said with a smile: "This is good, such a child is easy to raise." Unlike you, when I was a child, I was only willing to let me hold it, and I would cry when I changed people, and my head hurt me at that time. "She has work to do, but the child can't live without her, ruthlessly letting the child be taken care of by others, and crying hurts people."

Seeing Xiao Tangyuan looking at her with his eyes open, Wang smiled and said to him: "Little Tangyuan is not like your little father." In the future, we will grow white and fat.

Zhang Xiuxiu leaned over to see Xiao Tangyuan's appearance, stretched out his finger to tease him: "Xiao Tangyuan eats well, and if you eat well, you can grow white and fat." It looks good when you gain weight.

"But it's still so young, when will you gain weight."

Xiaoshi listened to the side and said to her: "My father said that after a month of small tangyuan, he will become white and fat."

"Another month." Zhang Xiuxiu thought for a moment and said, "It's going to be cold in another month." In winter, small rice balls are afraid of cold, can they still grow?

Fang Rong laughed at her when he heard it: "Look at what stupid things you said." How can winter not be long? Which winter didn't you grow?

Zhang Xiuxiu said to her mother, "But I don't think I'm growing up." I grow on hot days. In winter, even crops do not grow, and people cannot grow.

Zhang Xiuxiu's words made everyone laugh.

Xiaoshi didn't hear the laughter, and said to Zhang Xiuxiu very seriously: "Our family has earth dragons, and it is not cold in the house in winter, and the small tangyuan will not be frozen, and it will definitely grow fat."

Zhang Xiuxiu was curious: "What is the earth dragon?"

Little Stone: "I don't really know either." Anyway, it's something that can make the house heat.

The people on the side listened and felt that Liang Han's yard was really good.

Jiang Yingying looked at Xiao Tangyuan, since she was pregnant with a child, her whole person was glowing with maternal light. Every time I touch my bulging belly, I feel that life is full of beauty and hope. I especially like to see small babies.

Jiang Yingying said to Wang, "Mom, let me hold the little tangyuan." Wang gave her the small tangyuan and taught her to hold it. Then he said to them, "Let's talk first, I'll keep an eye on it." "The person looking for help has arrived, and she has to go out and look around.

Fang Rong also went out to help.

Because the people invited to help under the kitchen are all village women, a few of them are not suitable for the past. But some things still have to be busy with their brothers, and Liang Han, as a son, naturally has to follow to help.

Seeing that Zhang Qingyuan was going to help, Liang Han said to Zhang Qingzhu: "Xiaozhu, there are a few of us, you can see the children."

Zhang Qinglin also said, "Xiaozhu, you stay in the house and hold the child." After a while, there will be a lot of noise outside, I don't know if it will scare the children, or stay inside. Yingying, take the child into our father's house, no one goes in there.