Chapter 58: Liang Han: Buying cattle, in fact, I have a crush on horses!

Chen Shi ran home breathlessly, saw Takamatsu return, and immediately complained: "Dang, you have to help me out of this evil breath."

Takamatsu wondered, how tough his daughter-in-law was, he naturally knew that in addition to running into Wang Xianghua in the village, he would not easily suffer losses: "What happened?"

Chen Shi sat down next to him and began to count Liang Han's not: "Not your good brother yet!" My little wind was beaten by his wild children, and I went to the door to reason with me, but I was humiliated by him. Met me before, which time was not the sister-in-law long sister-in-law short, ahem, he is now rich and capable, not only does not put me in the eyes, but also looks down on you! 

Speaking of Liang Han, Takamatsu felt a little dull on his face. In the past, Liang Han was the leader of his horse, and he could say whatever he wanted, not knowing how obedient he was. Now, since he fiddled with the sprouts, he didn't come to him, he went to the door and let him eat the closed door and touched the soft nails. Gao Song was also very angry in his heart, but if he really wanted to do it with Liang Han, he was a second-rate man who didn't care, and he knew that he couldn't be left behind.

Takamatsu was annoyed: "Don't say it." I don't know about you yet, I must have scolded you at the door.

Chen Shi skimmed his lips: "I didn't control my mouth, but didn't I scold that wild child?" Liang Han's brain was also caught by the door, and he didn't know where the wild child came from, and he was still a treasure. "Never mind if his head is clipped or not, no one in the village knows that he is a rare child, and he almost recognizes his son's step."

Chen Shi was not pleased: "What do you mean by that?" Blame me! I'm not there for your son yet! Why, the son was beaten, you father-in-law did not give him a head, and you were not happy that I helped him out of anger?

"If you have the ability to help him out." Aren't you unflattering? Takamatsu said impatiently, "Well, I have this matter in mind, and I will definitely help you get it back."

Chen Shi knew that his husband had many ghost ideas, and when he heard him say this, he was satisfied in his heart: "You can cure Liang Han well, and don't be soft when the time comes!" 

"Okay!" Takamatsu agreed.

Liang Han naturally didn't know how these two people were still thinking about how to calculate him, the quarrel did not fall, and he himself was very satisfied. When Liang Lei inquired and ran to ask about gossip, Liang Hanzheng leisurely began to prepare lunch.

The people take food as the sky and reward themselves!

"I've heard it all! Brother Lobby, you are really powerful, even the daughter-in-law of the Takamatsu family can dry up, amazing!

Liang Hanxi: "Dry overturned?" What is this word?

Liang Lei smiled and said, "Didn't you hear that you kicked her down?" Isn't that just a dry fight? That old lady is very powerful, and no one in our village can get her except An Ziniang. Or are you awesome!

Liang Han was speechless, and he did not expect that his move was quite sensational.

"Many of our villagers have suffered her losses." But she threw in front of her, and Takamatsu followed up with an apology, what can this do? Whoever holds on to it any longer, others should say that they are not generous. Alas, my dad said, it's still Takamatsu Renjin. Let me stay away from this man.

Liang Han heard this: "Still the uncle sees people accurately." This Takamatsu is a jingjing, and the things I did before were not his backdrops. I did a lot of bad things and caused a lot of trouble, and he got a lot of benefits but he could still pretend to be a good person. I used to be a man, and Takamatsu was the real thing. It is better to stay away from it and save it from being calculated by him.