Chapter 33: Uncle Liang's Plan!

The first thing Liang Han did when he got up to wash now was to water the bean sprouts. Because he needed warm water and hot water from the well, he simply stored a lot in the space, stockpiled up for five days at a time, and did not have to get up every morning to fetch water. Moreover, when Zhang Qingzhu was away, Liang Han was too lazy to boil hot water to wash his face. Rough guys, wash cool water can stand!

After watering the bean sprouts, while waiting for the water to flow, Liang Han saw that the weather was good, and took out the bedding to dry. Then he sat down in the hall, thinking that there was nothing wrong anyway, and called out the system panel.

Look at the watermelon and melon in the warehouse that can't be exchanged for money, as well as the extremely cheap cabbage and radish, and some peppers that have not been harvested yet. Winter lack of vegetables, he can grow, but dare not sell, think a little regret. But he was not too greedy, and he felt that his little life was much more luxurious than that of the villagers, and he was quite satisfied. A self-deprecating exclamation: "Sure happiness is better than out."

However, there are indeed many dishes in the space, and I can't eat them at all, thinking, "Maybe you can use cabbage turnips to make some pickles or pickles." I grew chili peppers, and there's no chili here, and the spiciness is a selling point. It's just that the price of salt here is not cheap, you have to calculate the amount of salt used, if the cost is too high, it is not suitable for selling. After all, the villagers here are not willing to spend several times more than the price to buy something that would otherwise be cheap. They are more important than sacrificial blessings. As for selling to restaurants, their dosage is limited after all, well... We'll talk about it later. Make some for yourself first. Get some pickles and kimchi is also more way to eat, otherwise all day cabbage turnip turnip cabbage, these two dishes back and forth to eat, soon tired. In fact, he was tired of it, but even if he could grow other vegetables in the space, he could only eat it secretly, which was really enough to make him feel helpless.

Liang Han thought it was good to make some pickles, and after some consideration, he planned to make two kinds of dried radish first. A sour and spicy taste, a sweet and spicy taste, first make two altars to eat at home. As for the cabbage, he didn't have any ideas. People here have the habit of accumulating sauerkraut, but because of the price of salt, people here do not use salt for sauerkraut. He couldn't make sauerkraut, but it was said that his little aunt was good at it. He had made some cabbage two days ago and asked her to help accumulate a small jar of sauerkraut, thinking that it would be good to use for stew or sauerkraut fish in the future.

The dried sour and spicy radish he wants to make is very simple, just marinate the radish for three or four hours to let the radish out of the water, and then pour the radish and the brine into the jar together, if you want to eat the spicy flavor, put some fresh chili peppers into it and soak it together. Because the radish will continue to come out of the water during the soaking period, turn it over with oil-free chopsticks every few days to let all the radishes be fully immersed in water. I can eat it in almost a week. The sweet and spicy taste is more troublesome, salt, sugar, paprika also need some other seasonings, and it has to be marinated for more than a month to eat. Therefore, if you want to start making pickles, you must first prepare the pickle jar, and then you need all kinds of materials. However, these things can be bought by Zhang Qingzhu when he goes to the county seat.

These days, Zhang Qingzhu has to leave for the county town early every day, and the hard work is certain, but Liang Han did not say anything when he saw him doing so vigorously. After all, people here generally believe that hard work is nothing, just have money to earn. I don't care how much I can earn in an hour, whether it will be worth it. After all, this is a time when you can't find work when you have the physical strength to work.