Chapter 2: Don't worry about food!

Liang Han just felt pain in his whole body when he first became conscious, and when he opened his eyes to see what was going on, he was surprised to find out: "Where is this?" How could I be here? Seeing himself dressed in ancient clothes, he couldn't help but wonder, "How can I dress like this?" Was it that after I got drunk, the boys ganged up to clean up on me?

He touched his aching forehead. Then I found that I was still tying my hair. I found myself in a bun. Liang Han felt that it was impossible, he reached out and pulled it, very shocked: "It seems to be true!" I...... How could it be that hair grew so long overnight?!

When he was confused and uneasy, his brain tingled, and Liang Han found that some memories that did not belong to him poured into his mind. Biting and enduring the pain, looking at those strange memories until the pain disappeared, and he sweated in pain and understood the fact that he had crossed it.

He didn't know why, but he wore it to an ancient man with the same name and the same look. And the man's virtue also made him very speechless, as for the cause of the other party's death, Liang Han wanted to say a deserved! However, inexplicably coming to a strange world made him a little confused.

This era apparently did not appear in any history known to him. For example, today is the situation in which the Three Kingdoms are standing. These three countries are the Nanyuan Kingdom, the Shangwu State and the Yangping State, because the balance of power and strength of the enemy contain each other, so the three countries are still relatively peaceful. And the place where he is now is in the northern part of Nanyuan Kingdom, a village called Dongluo Village.

Dongluo Village is a medium-sized village with more than 200 families. Not far north of the village is the Nanyu Mountains, which stretch east-west for thousands of miles and even into the territory of Shangwu Kingdom.

The village is located in the north, the winters are long and cold, and it is common for snow to drift in March, so the crops here can only be planted for one season. Due to the lack of fertilizer, coupled with diseases and insect pests and weather, the yield of grain per mu is generally more than 60 catties and less than 70 catties, and if the mu yield can reach 100 catties, it is a bumper harvest. Moreover, there are no high-yield crops such as sweet potatoes and corn, and food production is very limited.

The northwestern province of Dongluo Village is a sparsely populated bitter cold place. Because of the provisions of the equalization system, limited to places where land is sufficient, healthy men who are eighteen years old can be granted 100 acres of land. Among them, 20 acres are Yongye fields, which are limited to planting mulberry, jujubes, elms and other trees within three years, and may not be returned after death, while the remaining 80 acres are mouthed fields, which need to be returned to the imperial court after death or after the age of seventy. As for the disabled or the elderly, widowed wives and concubines, half of the land is given, and if they are the head of the household, they are granted 20 acres of Yongye Field and 30 mu of Kou Diao. The imperial court handled the acquisition of the land in October every year. However, according to the memory of the original owner, one acre of land here is smaller than the one he knows, and should be less than five hundred square meters.

Although there are many men who have grown into ding, if they grow all kinds of wheat, they can also harvest more than 5,000 catties of grain in one season, which is not a lot. But the problem is, not to mention the mu tax is almost thirteen catties of grain tax. In the case that the grain collector does not kick the fight, this will remove 1,040 catties of grain, but in fact the grain collector will do kicking and fighting in order to get some oil and water, and the grain tax paid must be at least 1,100 catties. And because the tax has to pay Nabu and cotton, at least two acres of land must be planted with cotton, and one acre of land must be used to grow rapeseed, after all, meat oil is more expensive, which has to reduce the grain harvest of three acres of land, almost two hundred catties.