Chapter 22: Trouble in Soukai City

(Present time...)

The sounds of repeated blaring alarms echo throughout the entire city, indicating that the city is under a state of emergency and that all civilians should evacuate immediately.

Archangel-type Honkai beasts are seen flying across the sky as down below, several Schicksal Valkyrie squads are seen battling the various Honkai beasts on the ground.

The entire city has completely plunged into chaos. It is up to the Valkyries with the help of a Knight to destroy the Honkai threat and save the city...

Himeko: (coms) The Honkai are spread out all over the city, and we don't have enough Valkyries to deal with them at such short notice

Currently, Akiri is seen aboard a helicopter, hovering above Soukai City, which is being invaded by a horde of Honkai beasts, rampaging below.

He is wearing a brand new Battlesuit, a specially-made one issued just for him.

The boy is communicating with Himeko through his earpiece.

Himeko: (coms) HQ is sending reinforcements, but that will take some time

Akiri: Right... I'm heading off

Himeko: (coms) Good luck out there

Pilot: Where do you want me to land it?

The pilot asked as they were slowly approaching a tall office building.

Akiri: Just keep it hovering here

Pilot: Huh?

Without another word, the boy jumped off the aircraft and started plummeting down towards the ground in a free fall.

Meanwhile...

Mei: There's so many...

Raiden Mei is seen in a different part of the city, looking at the group of Honkai beasts in front of her. She is wearing a new battlesuit, Crimson Impulse.

Seeing the Honkai beast closing in on her, he tightens her grip on her katana and she closes her eyes as she took a deep breath

As she opened her eyes, she charges towards the Honkai beasts, her blade held high, ready to fight.