Chapter 16: The White Comet

3rd Herrscher: I'm not amused... I expected this fight to be a lot more...

Amidst all the destruction, the Third Herrscher stood victorious as she stomps her feet on her opponent's face.

3rd Herrscher: Challenging...

She puts more of her weight on his head as the 1st Herrscher could only grit his teeth in frustration.

3rd Herrscher: I can't believe the 1st Herrscher turned out to be such a pathetic lowlife

Welt?: This can't be! We're both Herrschers, but she's way more powerful than I am

3rd Herrscher: I'm done playing with you. It's time to end this

She said as she lifts an arm and sparks of electrical energy flares up in her palm, glowing and crackling with immense power.

However, at that moment, she felt a sudden pain in her chest, causing her to hold her chest in pain, stopping her attack as she growled in frustration

Akiri: Stop! If you push your powers further, the bomb will trigger immediately!

3rd Herrscher: Tch! Stupid human failsafe...!

Welt?: Hah... I guess they only taught you to talk tough at school, little Valkyrie. I guess this means that I win

Akiri: Not so fast!

Akiri came in charging with his swords and swung them down to the enemy, however, the swords stopped in mid-air as the 1st Herrscher lifts his arm and conjured a gravity orb.

Welt?: Didn't I tell you to stay down?

He swung his arm and a shockwave launches Akiri away and he crashes to the ground. The boy grits his teeth in frustration as slowly got back up, despite his whole body being in pain.

Akiri: (thoughts) I have no choice now... I have to use it...!

Akiri lets go of his swords as he closes his eyes and lifts an arm forward with an open palm as he started channelling energy.