Chapter 13: The Eternal Prison

Fu Hua: You're...

Everyone was shocked as they saw a figure walk out from the shadows. Although her appearance is vastly different, they recognized her to be someone they had encountered earlier.

 Although her appearance is vastly different, they recognized her to be someone they had encountered earlier

Her outfit is vastly different. There is now a murderous aura radiating in the atmosphere as she slowly approaches them with an intense gaze.

In her hand, she is holding the Xuanyuan sword. However, the once golden blade is now mostly covered in black instead of its bright, shiny colour.

Akiri: Ji Xuanyuan...?

Kiana: What happened to you?

Ji Xuanyuan?: It was nothing short of foolishness for you to try to fight

Fu Hua: What?

Akiri: What are you talking about?

The girl pointed her black sword towards them with a threatening glare.

Ji Xuanyuan?: I'm going to give you one last chance. Leave this place, and you'll be spared

Kiana: Leave? But, we have to seal Chiyou!

Ji Xuanyuan?: Seal Chiyou? Indeed, that was my host's wish. But she is no longer around. She gave up love and hope, and swallowed loneliness, fear and regret with the darkness, locking herself up in this place in order to keep the seal up for millenium. That naive girl is gone... And gave rise to me

They saw a black and red aura surrounding her. They feel a strong and powerful energy radiating from the aura.

Dark Ji Xuanyuan: Whatever it is you're fighting for, isn't worth it. I ask you once more. Do you still intend to fight?

Kiana: Of course! We're not letting this thing reach Guangzhou!

Ji Xuanyuan scowled at Kiana's answer before raising her black sword to brandish it at them threateningly.

Dark Ji Xuanyuan: Then you shall perish!

Akiri: Wait! We can still talk-

He couldn't finish his sentence as Ji Xuanyuan had already started her assault. Within a split second, she is already in front of them, swinging her blade. However, Akiri managed to block the strike with both his blades, although just barely and he pushes her away.