Chapter 9: Mysteries of the Stigmata

About a month has passed since the members of Squad V were approved as official Schicksal Valkyries. Ever since then, they had been assigned to several smaller missions, suitable for their status as rookies.

After being through all of these assignments, one of them started to have the itch to be given a more challenging mission. That one individual is none other than Kiana Kaslana, who has been loudly voicing her complaints that the mission her squad was often assigned to was too easy for her.

Principal Theresa would often have to reject her request every time she brought it up. Usually stating that it is too early for them to be on higher priority missions.

However, it seems that now, Kiana will get that more difficult mission that she so desired...

Theresa: Sorry for calling you in so suddenly. But this is a matter of utmost importance

Currently, Theresa Apocalypse is being treated at the hospital ward after being nearly killed by a Pseudo Herrscher back at Nagazora City.

Standing next to the hospital bed, is Major Murata Himeko.

Himeko: No, it's no problem at all. I'm more worried about you. Is it really okay for you to be up so soon?

Theresa: I'm fine. I've rested long enough

Theresa said as she got up and sat on the edge of the bed.

Himeko: Well, what is it you want to talk about?

Theresa: This...

She turn around and showed Himeko her back as the Major looked shocked.

Himeko: This marking...

On her bare back, was a red marking in the appearance of three tomoe in a circle.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Himeko: A Stigmata?

Theresa nodded.

Theresa: The Far Eastern branch research and development department has confirmed that this is a new Stigmata, separate from those belonging to the Kaslana and Shariac bloodlines

She explained, turning back towards Himeko.

Theresa: For thousands of years Schicksal had only been able to discover two natural Stigmata. And now a third has appeared...

Himeko: How? What happened out there?

Theresa: I was only half aware at the time, but I remember a pink-haired girl kissing me... And I felt something flow into my body...

 And I felt something flow into my body

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.