EX Chapter II | Meet the Class Monitor

It is the start of a new beginning for Valkyrie Squad V. With them officially becoming Schicksal Valkyries just two weeks prior, they now take a step into a new session at the academy.

Currently, Akiri and Kiana, along with Mei and Bronya are walking down the hallway of the main building of the school, heading towards their new class for the first time.

The four of them were conversing as they made their way, walking through the crowd of students that is also on their way to their classes.

Kiana: I wonder what new things they're gonna teach us this time? I can't wait!

The silver-haired girl said excitedly.

Akiri: Why? You never pay attention to classes anyway

Kiana: I'm a changed girl now! I've learned from my mistakes, and I'm determined to focus on both practical and theory classes

Mei: That's good, Kiana-chan. I think I'll make tonight's dinner extra special for the occasion

Kiana: Yes! Today's gonna be so awesome!

She said as they turned the corner and finally reached their assigned classroom. As they got close to the door, they noticed that the classroom was noisier than usual, but they didn't think much of it as they entered the class.

Kiana: I'm telling you guys, there's nothing that could ruin my day

???: Ah, it's you four. Good to see you again

They heard a voice speak out as they entered the classroom. They turned to see that it was a familiar person wearing glasses, greeting them with a smile.

Kiana: Wh-what?! What are you doing here?!

Fu Hua: Hm? I am a student in this class. Same as you

It turned out to be Fu Hua. The top student in the whole academy.

She is also someone Kiana really dislikes for many reasons, but mostly because the bespectacled girl is repeatedly the reason she was caught skipping classes. She is also the one who is constantly reprimanding the silver-haired girl for her bad grades.

Akiri: W-wait, aren't you supposed to be in your third year?

He asked as the others looked at her confused.

Fu Hua: Correct

Mei: Then, why are you in a class with us second years?

Fu Hua: You are mistaken. It is you three that are in a class of third years

Kiana: What?!

The three of them were surprised at what she had said, and the sudden reveal had raised even more questions for them.

Kiana: Thi-This can't be right

???: It's not a mistake. What Fu Hua's saying is true

A new voice spoke out from behind them and they turned around to see that it was Major Murata Himeko.

Kiana: Aunt Himek- Ow!

She was immediately hit on the head by the teacher.

Himeko: I told you not to call me aunt...!

Mei: Miss Himeko, what did you mean? Why are we put in a class with third years?

Himeko: By decision of the principal, you three are allowed to skip a year

The three were completely shocked at the news.

Mei: Then we're really supposed to be in this class?

Akiri: I guess so