Truth

"Do you feel that? Your body reveals the truth to me. This is what you want after all."

-x-

"Fuck," Eve cursed, throwing off the blankets and jumping out of bed when she heard the front door swing open.

Before Bloodhound left for their post-dinner hunt, they had left very explicit directions for her. She had been instructed to wear a butt plug of their choosing while they were gone. They had even gone as far as ensuring she had it in before they left.

Now, her gaze flicked desperately to the bathroom door. This wasn't good. She had taken it out in the shower when she was washing up and had left it sitting on the little shelf in there. Eve kicked herself for sleeping in this morning and throwing off her whole routine. If she had just showered in the morning when Bloodhound had first tried to wake her up, she wouldn't be in this situation.

Her head swiveled toward the living room as she heard their footsteps approaching, each soft thump sealing their fate. She realized with a shiver that she would not have time to go get it without them noticing and certainly wouldn't have enough time to put it back in — she was in trouble.

"Come here, little one," they called from the main room, their voice almost musical.

Eve winced — did they know? Their tone was too amused. She walked forward and saw them peering through the doorway at her, still clad in their full set of hunting gear, goggles, and respirator. Sheepishly, Eve stepped out of the bedroom. She hoped to avoid their scrutiny and smoothed out her wrinkled tank top and shorts before clasping her hands behind her back innocently.

"Hi, Daddy. How was your hunt?" Eve asked, her voice as sweet as she could make it.

Bloodhound's eyes narrowed behind their lenses. Something was amiss — her cheeks were especially pink and she struggled to look them in the eye. It was clear that she had done something that she thought they would not approve of. Eve was a poor liar and awful at keeping anything from them; soon, her deceit would be revealed.

They pointed to the floor before them. "Kneel."

Eve sank to her knees, her eyes facing forward on their canvas-clad thighs. It seemed to her that their expedition had not gone well, their outfit was too clean, not caked in the blood or dirt that she would expect if they had caught something. She bit her lip and prayed that they would have by some chance forgotten about their earlier request, but she knew it was a futile hope. Bloodhound slid their boot between her knees, forcefully pushing her legs further apart so she knelt with her legs spread. The position was not quite comfortable, but neither was it painful; they knew her body well by now.

"Have you been naughty while Daddy was away?" They leaned down to her and grabbed her chin in their gloved hand, turning her face from side to side to examine Eve as her cheeks grew darker. "Perhaps you touched yourself?"

"N-Nothing like that," she said softly, eyes focused on their chin to avoid their goggles.

Bloodhound frowned behind their mask, immediately detecting her lie. Before they would question her further, they needed to take a quick wash to cleanse their body after their hunt. "Stay like this. Do not move," they warned.

Eve listened to their footsteps as they moved around the bedroom to hang up their gear and undress. She cringed when the sound of the shower started, the patter of water on the tiled floor. It would be impossible for them to miss the black piece of silicone sitting on the tiled ledge, a display of her disobedience. There may as well have been a neon sign pointing to it. Her thighs ached, muscles beginning to burn from the spread position she was in and she glanced at the front door, chewing her bottom lip, deciding if she should make a break for it. Where would she even go?