Boundaries

"Naughty girls do not get to decide."

---------------------------

Bloodhound's eyes pierced Eve, the crimson allowing for no deceit. Her breathing quickened and they gripped her hair tightly and pulled her body to theirs. She felt so small against their much larger frame and stared up at them, her glimmering blue eyes full of uncertainty and longing. Her wide-eyed look stirred something within their chest and they almost released her to cover her mouth with theirs and forget about her misbehavior. But, they remembered her comments and wanton flirting today and they hardened themself again.

"Hm? Answer me. Do you think you behaved for Daddy today?"

"I don't know," she said slowly. Eve adjusted her legs so their thigh was enclosed between hers and squirmed against them to create friction where she wanted it most.

They wished she could see how desperate she looked, rutting against their thigh. Bloodhound nudged their leg upward to allow her more contact. "What was that Walter said about you grabbing his ass?"

Eve paled under their knowing stare and a cold chill washed over her from the intensity of their gaze. "I didn't grab his ass, exactly." She tried to look away, but their grasp on her prevented this. "It was a tight muscle release?"

Bloodhound remained silent, waiting for her to give them the correct response. Their eyes were half-lidded, looking at her scornfully down the bridge of their nose. Their fist tightened in her hair to encourage her further.

"Okay. So I did kinda grab his ass for it, but it was purely...uh..." she trailed off, her mind devoid of any good excuse that Bloodhound would believe.

"Purely what, elskan? And the hallway? Think carefully before you answer."

She bit her lip and closed her eyes. "Maybe I did a little more...handling than was necessary for class. I wanted to annoy you a little."

"Mm." The hand on her hip snaked between her legs and found her clit through her leggings. "There we go. Now, why would you do such a thing?"

Eve opened her eyes and tried to decide at that moment how far she wanted to push them today. Bloodhound appeared far too smug, so sure that they had already won. If she was in trouble tonight, she might as well go all in.

"Well," she started with a sassy tone before their hand turned her brain to mush like it normally did. "I figured if you weren't eager to fuck me, maybe Walter would be interested." She let a big smile spread across her face, waiting for their reaction. "He seemed into the idea. Maybe you'd care to join us?"

"Be careful what you ask for, little one," they murmured, still stroking her. "You may end up with more than you can handle."

"I'd be fine. Now, let me go so I can take care of myself since you're not up for it." Eve began to struggle again but gasped and stilled when they pressed against her clit harder.

Bloodhound blinked slowly and raised their eyebrows, not phased by the words meant to antagonize them. "It is clear to me that you need a lesson in patience and respect. And to think, I had planned to spend all afternoon fucking you just the way you wanted." They shook their head in mock sadness. "What a shame you decided to be a naughty girl instead."

"Can I make it up to you?" she whined.

Their cock was hard against her thigh, the thin material of their pants doing little to conceal it. Her fingers slipped just under their waistband to try and persuade them.