All of You

"You will take it all like a good girl."

-------------------------------------

After twisting her ankle, Eve had been applying ice on and off and kept it propped up on a cushion as much as possible under Bloodhound's watchful eye. They had been especially attentive to her, insisting on doing things for her that she could have done herself — but she secretly loved the extra attention. She had a comfy nest among the furs and cushions in the main room and had everything she might need within reach: a cold drink, her favorite snacks, her phone, and her notebook. Anything she didn't have, Bloodhound gladly fetched for her.

The next round of Apex matches wasn't for a few days, so she had time to let her body heal. Bloodhound had postponed her planned training day, not allowing her to do anything that might aggravate her injury. Eve could tell that they still wanted to work out, but were reluctant to leave her. At her insistence, they had finally agreed to go for a short jog. She playfully promised not to leave the cabin on any grand adventures while they were gone and showed them that her phone was fully charged.

"I will have my phone on as well," they said softly, backpack in hand. They pressed a kiss to her lips, their tone serious. "If you need me, I will return, no matter how small the ask."

"Thanks, Hound," she patted their cheek affectionately. "You've been an amazing help, but I'll be perfectly fine here."

It was nice to spend quiet time alone. She enjoyed Bloodhound's company more than anyone else's, but since they had brought her home, they seemed almost fearful that if they took their eyes off of her, something would bad would happen. Last night, they held her more closely than ever before. In her sleep, she had wiggled away, turned over out of their grasp, and their arms had quickly enveloped her in their warmth again. The time by herself was also helpful to act on the idea that had been on Eve's mind for the past few weeks.

It was probably a small thing to Bloodhound. The pair had been intimate countless times, played with many toys together, but there was still one thing they had not done. It was silly, she knew, but she wanted to share her body with them — all of her, tonight. She threw off the blankets and furs and rose from her spot to sneak into the closet.

Even though Bloodhound wasn't home, she kept her footsteps as quiet as possible. It felt forbidden and sneaky, despite the fact that she knew she was allowed to play with anything she found in there. She opened up one of the drawers and ran her fingers over the options in their toy collection, searching for the right size butt plug. There were still some here that were an intimidating size, but she found the one she was looking for. Plush, dark purple silicone, smaller around than Bloodhound's cock.

It wasn't the biggest she had ever taken. She had only tried smaller toys by herself, tiny ones that didn't require too much preparation. Anything bigger than that, Bloodhound had helped always helped her with, so today, she wanted to start with something she was confident she could handle. She took that one out, plus the next size up.

Eve grabbed a bottle of lube from the closet and made her way to the bathroom, stepping lightly with her injured ankle. She set the supplies down and bent over the counter, the marble cool against her chest. Her nipples stiffened, the chill easily passed through the thin material of her tank top. She pushed her shorts off, squeezed out a small amount of the slick liquid onto her fingertips, and began to work one, then two fingers into her ass.

It was awkward to do this to herself. It didn't feel as good as when Bloodhound worked her slowly and told her what a good girl she was for taking it for them — her heart beat unevenly at the thought. Doing this while they were unaware felt naughty, though she hoped they'd be excited to find it.