Chapter Seventy Five. The Final Battle

"Fa Jin, Second Gear" said Izuku as the final bits of green in his hair disappeared and his right eye became red while the sclera turned black, his left eye became an even brighter green and around him the Lightening exploded in power. It kept changing colors showing all the previous users and All For One as well.

Faster than the human eye could see or even Shigaraki, Izuku appeared before him and punched him with enough force that he went flying across the Crater and right when Izuku appeared behind him the sonic boom was heard.

Izuku leg shot up hitting Shigaraki in the back snapping his spine in half and sending soaring through the sky.

"Third Gear" said Izuku as he shot up into the sky appearing above him building a massive amount of power into his fist.

"Final gear, explosion, Impact Recoil, Kinetic Booster" said Izuku as he punched him destroying what was left of his armor and negating his durability quirks. Shigaraki's body slammed into the ground with enough force that it shook what was left of Tokyo causing another earthquake.

"W-what what's happening... Why can't I see him? Also all those explosions... He's moving so fast that sound can't keep up" thought Shigaraki as his body slowly healed from the wounds but it costed him a lot of energy.

"This is where it all ends Tomura" said Izuku landing on the ground and walking towards him.

"N-" he was cut off when Izuku went to second gear and appeared before Shigaraki and placed his hand on his stomach.

"Hollow point" he said releasing a massive explosion which blew up his side and making his insides fall out but he quickly grabbed them trying to hold them in.

Shigaraki slowly looked up In rage but was then met with another punch that cracked his skull and shattered the ground when his head slammed into it.

Izuku appeared above him and went to punch him again but Shigaraki moved out of the way. He didn't get far from him since Izuku shifted to third Gear and combined Blackwhip to grab him with it and fling him over himself and slam him into the ground.

"NOMU!!!!" Screamed Shigaraki in pain as he tried to stand up and was debating on using his revival quirk but then realized something. If he did it he'll only have three minutes to live.

"Five minutes Izuku, that's how long you have before your body gives out using my quirk" said the second user.

"Very well, In the next five minutes Tomura your life will end" said Izuku before he noticed hundreds of Nomu charging at him while they completely overwhelmed the heroes.

"I just need to esc-" Shigaraki stopped mid thought as the last thing he saw Izuku's fist hitting him in the face and it tore half his head off only leaving most of his brain, part of his lower jaw and his destroyed right eye.

His body flung through multiple buildings before it came to a stop when he was torn through steel support beams of a destroyed building.

Shigaraki's body convulsed and a new version came out and he looked at his army and saw that the 500 Nomu that charged at Izuku we're simply dead and Izuku's eyes were burning straight into his very soul.

"N-no.. I-I need t-to escape!" Black sludge came out of his mouth but then Izuku appeared grabbing his mouth and shoving his lower jaw back till it stopped because of his spinal cord.

"I didn't say your allowed to escape, you still have to pay for every single thing you did to every single person you hurt Tomura" said Izuku.

He then felt his teleportation quirk be ripped out of his body along with his speed quirks.