Chapter Sixty Nine. Welcome To 2A Himiko And A Army

Another week went by and Hound Dog gave Himiko clearance to go and meet 2A but warned to not let them surround her.

Izuku, Rumi, Ochako and Eri were walking with Himiko while she was holding onto Izuku's sleeve as a form of safety which broke everyone's heart seeing it.

"Here we are Himiko" said Izuku standing Infront of 2A dorms "Cementoss made you your own room which is next to mine and there's a door connecting them in case you need to talk to me".

She just nodded her head since she was honestly scared to meet 2A which just showed how damaged she was since she would've loved to meet them otherwise.

They led her in and when they entered all of 2A looked at them and Himiko hid behind Izuku to try and be as small as possible.

The first to stand up and walk to them was Tsu who walked to them and stopped about 6 feet away "hello I'm Tsu and it's nice to officially meet you Toga 'kero'".

"I-it's nice to meet you... And sorry about... That one time.." said Himiko.

"Don't worry it's fine, it's all in the past and besides your trying to be a better person so in my book that makes us even" said Tsu "I'm here if you ever just wanna talk".

Himiko nodded her head and the next to walk up was Momo who gave her a smile "hello I'm Momo Yaoyorozu".

Soon all of 2A introduced themselves to Himiko one at a time and after that Izuku, Ochako and Rumi led her towards her bedroom and when they entered it was a barren room with a bed and a dresser.

"Nezu told me you'll be allowed to decorate how you see fit as long as Hound Dog gives the item clearance" said Izuku.

For the first time since they left the infirmary room she let go of Izuku's sleeve and looked around her room and saw she had her own bathroom and next to her bed was the door that led to Izuku's room.

"This door leads to my room and like I said we're always here if you need someone to talk to ok" said Izuku.

"...do I really deserve all of this?" She said in a broken tone "I hurt you all and yet your all so nice to me... I don't deserve this...".

"Of course you do Himiko" said Eri walking up to her "papa was really worried about you and was doing everything he can to make you happy and if papa and mommy and mama think you deserve to be happy then you do".

"I... Hehehehahahaha" Himiko couldn't stop herself from laughing as she wiped a tear from her eye and hugged Eri "thank you.. I really needed that Eri".

"No problem, my papa taught me to always help people who need it" said Eri happily.

Himiko reached over and ruffled her hair a little before she felt Izuku give her a side hug "we'll make sure you have a better life Himiko.

"Thank you Izuku" she said before she felt the others hug her as well and she couldn't help but smile more as she hugged them all back "thank you all... I promise to pay you all back for this..".

"You just being happy Is enough for us" said Ochako.

"She's right and given time you'll be able to walk around freely and become a hero ya vampire" said Rumi with a grin.

"Well in that case I'll be a better one than you; you bunny" said Himiko as she saw a tick mark appear on Rumi's forehead for being called that by her.

Rumi looked at Himiko with annoyance "oh so your trying to be cute aren't ya Blondie?".

"Even though I'm a monster I know I'm cute and at least I'm not walking around with a beach ball for a stomach".

Izuku, Ochako and Eri all stepped back as the two started throwing insults at each other and lightening was going off between them.