Chapter Fourteen. Therapy

Izuku was standing in a dark void and looking down at the bloody corpse of Overhaul with his blank eyes staring into his very soul.

"You killed me... Your no better than Shigaraki and All for one" said Overhaul as his body started to get up and walk towards him.

Izuku started to walk away in fear and regret "N-no I did what was necessary nothing else" said Izuku.

"That's what you say but your no better than me I've killed hundreds, come on Deku except it your a Monster" said Overhaul as he kept walking to him.

Izuku shook his head trying to deny it then he heard someone else.

"He's right.. you are no better than me or sensei and soon you'll be like us and kill everyone you know and love" said Shigaraki. He morphed out of Izuku's shoulder and had a sickening grin on his face. "You proclaim to be a hero but your wrong your just a monster like all of us Izuku".

Izuku grabbed his head and started shaking it while tears were streaming down his face. He heard someone else and saw that it was his mother.

"I can't believe I gave birth to a Monster like you" said Inko looking at him with disgust.

"M-mom I did what I-I h-had to I d-didn't have any o-other choice" said Izuku desperately.

"No my son is sweet and all I see is a Monster right in front of me" said Inko as she started to walk away.

Izuku felt his heart start to break when he heard that then he saw All Might appear before him with a look of disappointment.

"I thought I could call you my son... But I was wrong... Your just like All for one and will kill anything" said All Might. "I should never have giving you my quirk".

Izuku fell to his knees and started to sob loudly as he felt his heart break more and more from these words.

"Deku.. why.. I thought I could love you but you became nothing more than a Monster" said Ochako before she walked away.

"N-n-n-no Ochako p-please don't go" said Izuku desperately.

He looked and kept seeing everyone all his friends and family all looking at him in disappointment and all kept calling him a Monster.

Izuku felt everything he worked for fall apart as he started to give up on everything but before he could two people walked up to him.

"They are wrong.. your not a monster your my son and you did the right thing" said a man with messy white hair and green eyes.

Izuku looked up at him in confusion then he remembered who he was. "D-dad...".

Hisashi smiled and got on his knees and pulled Izuku into a tight hug.

"Your my son Izuku and you did the right thing don't let these voices tell you otherwise. Your supposed to be the symbol of hope son so get up and prove to them wrong. And remember I'll always be here in your heart and I will always love you no matter what" said Hisashi as he slowly disappeared.

After he disappeared the second figure walked up to him revealing herself to be Eri.

"He's right y-you saved me and if it wasn't for you I'd still be with that bad man" said Eri who then ran up to Izuku and hugged him but started to disappear as well. "Thank you for saving me pa-". She disappeared before she could finish what she was gonna say.

Izuku cried for a few more seconds before he slowly stood and looked at all the dark figures that looked like his friends and family.

"He's right I'm not a monster" said Izuku as the dark void around him started to crack and light started to shine through. "I've been pushed down to many times to not get up from this and I have a job to do. I have to give people hope". The cracks around the void started to grow bigger and the shadow figures were screaming in rage.