Chapter Fifty Seven. Will You Marry Me?

Izuku was sitting in his dorm room with his mom and had a blush on his face since he was gonna tell her he's gonna propose to Ochako and Rumi.

He was shocked when he found out he could marry both of them and asked how and he got a message from Nezu as response.

Nezu: blackmail on some operations the government doesn't want known.

He decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth and just excepted it.

"So sweety what did you want to tell me?" Said Inko.

"Mom.. I'm gonna ask Ochako and Rumi to marry me".

The room was dead silent before the sound of sniffling was heard and Izuku looked at his mom and saw her crying with a massive smile on her face.

"Oh I'm so proud of you sweetie.. I'm so proud of you" said Inko before she pulled off the ring on her finger "this was the one. Your father Hisashi gave me when we got married" she then took off a necklace that had a ring on it as well "and this was my mother's... I want you to have them and use them to propose with them Izuku".

"B-but mom.. I can't take these from you" he said standing up and waving his arms out in shock.

"It's ok sweetie I want you to have them, they were giving to me and now I want you to have them to propose to both of them. And you better treat Rumi well since it's your kids and my grandkids growing in her right now" said Inko pointing a finger at him.

"Don't worry mom I promise I will take good care of her and Ochako" said Izuku.

"Good and next time you get one pregnant make sure it's when both of you want it to happen because then it'll be even more magical when you hear the news" said Inko.

"Thank you for the advice mom" said Izuku standing up "well I'm gonna go and hit the gym first since both Rumi and Ochako are spending time with their parents.

Inko smiled and kissed Izuku's forehead before she stood up and left with Izuku leaving a minute later to hit the gym.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"And remember sweetie you'll get weird cravings" said Mito looking at her daughter.

"I know mom I read up on that" said Rumi looking at her mom with a warm smile.

"I'm sure you did but.. I'm just happy that you found someone and your gonna be having a baby" said Mito.

"Hehe I know right I can't wait to see what the babies will look like" said Ochako's mom.

"Probably a cute combination of Izuku and Rumi" said Ochako.

Rumi couldn't help but smile more and her ears fell flat.

"HOLY SHIT MIDORIYA-BRO!!!" Screamed Kirishima down the hall.

Everyone looked confused and decided to go to where they heard Kirishima yell.

After a couple minutes of walking they arrived in the gym and both Rumi and Ochako froze and blushed with both of them having nosebleeds from the sight.

Izuku was shirtless and wearing nothing but tight gym shorts, he was doing leg squats with over 20 tons of his back.

Rumi ended up letting out a tiny moan when she saw his muscles bludge before he stood back up, the scars on his body just made it even hotter for her.

Ochako was no better, her face was red and subconsciously licked her lips when she saw that his shorts were a bit too tight and didn't hide anything really.

"Come on Midoriya bro your only 597 in and got 3 more to do!" Said Kirishima with stars in his eyes.

Izuku grunted and did the last 3 before Kirishima pressed the button and the massive clamps grabbed the weight and let Izuku get up and walk away.