Chapter Fifty Four. Beginning Of The End

Deku was soaring through the city looking for more villains and trying to increase his strength with One for all.

As he continued to fly through the sky and in the corner of his eye he saw a giant Nomu that easily towered 2 stories and it was rampaging. Through the city destroying everything in it's path.

He landed on the ground before the Nomu and slammed his fist into it's knee making the Nomu buckle to the ground. He then turned and slammed his boot into it's chin flipping the Nomu making it land on it's back.

Deku then launched out Blackwhip and wrapped it around the Nomu ensnaring it with them tightening until the creature passed out.

He then pulled out his phone and sent a messaged Tsukauchi where the Nomu was before he shot off into the sky.

Sadly he didn't get far before he almost lost consciousness and slammed into the roof and could barely stay awake.

He's been awake for over a week straight and hasn't eaten anything in that time either. The last time he's taken a break was a week ago as well.

"Izuku please stop and rest..." Said Nana desperately.

"N-no..." Said Deku as he painfully stood up ignoring his injuries that haven't fully healed. "I have to keep moving...".

"IZUKU LOOK AT YOU! YOU CAN BARELY STAND LET ALONE FIGHT!!!" Screamed Nana.

"What happens to me... Doesn't matter as long I save everyone..." Said Deku as he got ready to keep going.

"What about Eri? Or Rumi and Ochako?" Said Nana "Or Inko and Toshi?".

Deku stopped and was silent for a moment before he spoke with a broken voice "..... They'll be fine without me... They can move on...".

He then shot off into the sky while trying not to break down into tears.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"We have to save Midoriya" said Todoroki looking at everyone.

"I agree, but we'd need the teachers to agree to let us out there to save him" said Momo.

Ochako looked over at Eri who was on the couch sleeping and she had tear stains on her cheeks from crying herself to sleep.

She stood up and began walking away.

"Ochako where are you going?" Said Tsu.

"To talk to Nezu.. I'm going to convince him to let us save him" she said simply.

Her and soon everyone else followed her to Nezu's office and after a couple minutes they arrived at his office and entered it where they saw him and Aizawa.

"Ah class 1A how can I help you?" Said Nezu looking up at them.

"Principal Nezu we want your permission to save Izuku. We can't just sit by and let him kill himself trying to save us anymore" said Ochako.

Nezu was silent for a little bit before he spoke "give me a reason why I should let you?

Villains are everywhere and if they found out you were connected to Midoriya then Shigaraki would stop at nothing to kill you all. Just to hurt him. So tell me why should let you and if I did how do I know you can bring him back?.

Because I'm sure your all well aware just how powerful Midoriya is and that he could easily beat you all" said Nezu.

Everyone was silent before Ochako spoke.

"I know we can save him so please let us save him Nezu... Eri needs him back and we can't keep letting him do this anymore... He's in so much pain and we can't let him do this anymore" said Ochako. "And I know someone who can convince him if we can bring her".