Chapter Fifteen. Nighteyes Final Words And Vision

(AN: Hello everyone this is your RatGod I decided to post a chapter early as a apology for the long delay on the saving Eri chapter. Anyways I hope you enjoy.)

Izuku changed the show he had Eri watching to a video of him during his battle with All for one. She asked to see when he became a hero so he decided to show it to her.

During the part when he got flung away she immediately grabbed his hand and held it tightly as if she was worried he'd get hurt again.

Eri continued to watch the video of her hero fight that bad man that destroyed an entire city and wondered why he'd do that.

"Deku.. why would you do that?" Asked Eri innocently not understanding why he'd risk his life.

"Because it was the right thing to do and.. before I knew it my legs were already moving. All Might was struggling to and needed help so I decided to help him because the world still needed him" said Izuku.

Eri looked at Izuku a little longer before she leaned against his chest while feeling that weird warm feeling again. She didn't know what it was but it felt... Good whenever she was near him or he was holding her.

After a minute the door opened and the doctor came in asking for All Might he soon left and didn't come back for a couple minutes. When he did come back he had a grim look on his face.

"Izuku.. Nighteye is dying... He asked to see you before he goes as well" said All Might shocking him.

Izuku nodded his head and stood up and put Eri down "Eri stay here I'll be right back ok?".

"W-what N-no please don't go I'll be good.. just please don't leave me!" Said Eri desperately fearing he'd leave her.

Izuku pulled her into a quick hug before he spoke "I'm not leaving you Eri I'll be right back I promise".

He then leaned down and gently kissed her forehead which made that warm feeling in her chest swell up more. She felt her lips twitching upwards and didn't know why but.. she wanted that feeling to come back.

"I'll be right back Eri don't worry Aizawa sensei will be here if you need anything" said Izuku as he left her hospital room.

After a short walk Izuku and All Might arrived at Nighteyes room and entered it. When they did they saw Nighteye had his hand on Mirio's face and was using his quirk.

"You'll... Be a great hero.. Mirio.. don't stop smiling" said Nighteye with a smile before he looked over at Izuku. "Midoriya... I'm glad I can see you before I go".

"Nighteye you can still make it" said Izuku walking up to him.

"No... The doctors told me it's too late for me I took too much damage to my internal organs. Even if they were able to heal the damage I'd never be able to leave the hospital because of it" said Nighteye before he motioned for Izuku to come closer.

"Midoriya.. I'm truly sorry for how I acted, I was so blind to what All Might saw in you that I took my anger out on you. I know I can never make it up to you and for that I am truly sorry but I hope that you will become the symbol they called you. We need a symbol of Hope and I know that you will be it". Said Nighteye before he reached over and touched Izuku's face and activated his quirk.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a destroyed city we see hundreds of hero's who were on the ground beaten and defeated or killed but in the middle of it two figures stood.

"This is how it ends Izuku Midoriya!!!" Screamed Shigaraki as he threw the body of someone from 1A.

Izuku looked around him and saw all this death and destruction and watched as his friends body was thrown to the side. He watched almost everyone get hurt or give their lives to protect him.