Chapter Fifty One. The Past And Make Me Proud

(11 years ago)

"TAKE THAT DEKU!!" Yelled a 5 year old Katsuki as he released a explosion at him.

Izuku fell to the ground covered in soot and bruises, along with some burns from Katsuki's explosions.

He laid on the ground in sadness knowing no one would help him because he was quirkless.

Word spread around the neighborhood like wildfire and everyone stayed away from him and the kids bullied him.

Izuku slowly stood up trying to ignore his injuries when someone walked up to him.

"Hey you ok?" Said a woman's voice.

Izuku looked at the woman with long purple and pink hair. She seemed to be in her late teens or early twenties and was wearing what looked like a college uniform.

She then leaned down and gave him a warm smile "don't worry I'm a hero and I can help ya".

"R-r-really..." Said Izuku a little worried.

"Yes really. Oh I'm Kaina Tsutsumi by the way" she said with a warm smile and she reached into her bag and pulled out. Some bandages and ointment.

Izuku sat there while she applied the bandages and ointment. He was shocked that someone would be so nice to him.. but he knew it was because she didn't know he was quirkless.

"They're all done" said Kaina with a smile.

"T-thank you Tsutsumi-san".

"It's no trouble. So where's your mom?" Said Kaina.

"A-at home.." said Izuku looking down.

"Ok well how about I walk you home then?" Said Kaina.

"R-r-really?".

"Mhm. Heroes should always help even if it's something small".

She then stood up and gently took his hand and had him bring her to his house.

As this happened a part of her wondered why he looked in such bad shape and no one seemed to care. "I mean come on he's such a sweet kid! I just wanna spoil him!!".

After a couple of minutes they arrived at Izuku's apartment room and knocked on the door and a couple seconds later Inko opened it.

"Can I help you- OH IZUKU WHAT HAPPENED!?" Said Inko in a panic.

"I found him beat up and hurt so I helped heal his wounds and I helped him get home" said Kaina.

"Thank you so much Ms I can't thank you enough" said Inko hugging Izuku before she let him go.

"Hehe it's ok, you have a really sweet boy. Well I should probably get out of your hair so bye" said Kaina who was about to walk away when she felt someone grab her hand.