Chapter Sixty. Deku Vs The Safety Commission

"so where am I going mommy?" Asked Eri looking up at Ochako while holding her hand.

"Well your going to school now so you can meet other kids your age" said Ochako.

"Oh.. am I going because I'm a bad girl?" Said Eri.

"What no sweetie, your going to school to learn things like me and your papa. Also so you can meet other kids your age and be able to make friends" said Ochako.

"O-ok.. I'll be a brave just like papa is" she said in determination.

After a couple minutes they arrived at the school building and saw lots of heroes near it for extra security and lots of parents and kids.

"Ok sweetie here you are" said Ochako.

Eri looked around and felt scared and tightened her grip on Ochako's hand and her stuffed toy while also hiding behind Ochako's legs.

"It's ok snowball I'm right here and since it's your first day I'll be here with you ok" said Ochako.

She immediately seemed to calm down at this now not having to worry about being stuck around lots of strangers.

They both walked into the preschool for Eri's first day.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku was sitting on the roof of UA reading a document that Nezu gave him that's greatly concerning him for a multitude of reasons.

The Hero Association believes that Shigaraki was on Okinawa giving the sudden silence of the island and no signs of any phones being used. In the past week along with the sightings of lots of Nomu, making them believe that's where he's keeping them.

They were planning to launch a amphibious and air attack on the island to take it and stop Shigaraki.

Instead of them using regular heroes they were planning to use the one solely loyal to them.

"These dumbasses.." said Izuku gripping the envelope in anger.

His eyes drifted to the other one which was highly classified, but it was plans to kill him and his family Incase they couldn't control him. Or he went rouge becoming a villain or a liability to the commission.

Izuku pulled out his phone "Nezu set me up a meeting with the commission".

"Oh and why?".

"You read the documents you handed me.. we need to work together and yet here they are already planning to kill everyone they think. A threat to their power and control in desperate times like this...

Also call the Prime Minister and my dad.. it's time we get rid of the corruption in hero society once and for all. So we can finally save our country and the world from Shigaraki".

"Hehe very well Izuku consider it done".

The line then went dead and Izuku stood up and looked over the city before him "it's time to change and fix this world. To prevent another Shigaraki or Dabi from appearing or any other broken souls lashing their anger out at the world".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku stepped out of the car wearing his hero costume, before the hero commission building and started to walk in and he had a dark look on his face. Because of the things he's learned of the commission with him talking to Kaina mentally and pulling out records thanks to Nezu.

It was safe to say they were more like villains than anything else, kidnapping children and turning them into soldiers. Killing heroes that threatened their control over hero society, killing influential families so they have more control.