Chapter Thirty Six. Endeavors Atonement

(AN: wow... Over 100K reads.. that is amazing and all I can say is thank you for taking time out of your day to read my story.)

"Hehe papa will never find us" said Eri hiding behind the couch with a blanket over her and Ochako.

"Nope he'll never find us sweetie" said Ochako smiling.

They were both hiding and giggling when the blanket was removed.

"Haha I did find you two!" Said Izuku smiling as he grabbed Eri and picked her up "now I got the little princess captured".

Eri kept giggling at her papa as he was messing with her.

"Papa your funny" said Eri smiling.

"I try my best for my little snowball" said Izuku as he lifted her up in the air "and now we have super Eri the next greatest hero".

Eri smiled even more brightly "but papa your the greatest hero since your my hero".

Izuku smiled warmly at that and pulled her into a hug "thank you Eri..".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elsewhere at Endeavors home was Katsuki and Todoroki standing Infront of Endeavor.

"Thank you for coming Bakugo, I know you were expecting me to just train you but I thought it'd be a good idea to come here first".

"Hmph as long as I get trained I won't complain" said Katsuki.

"Hello I'm Fuyumi it's nice to meet you two, oh Shoto where's your other friend.. Izuku if I remember correctly".

"He's spending some time with his daughter then he'll be going out on patrol or else he'd be here" said Todoroki.

"Oh I see.. well I was looking forward to meeting your friend Shoto" said Fuyumi "anyways dinner is almost done so make yourself comfortable".

Katsuki walked over and sat down on the couch and looked around the house not sure what to say or do when he saw someone else walk in.

"Who are you?" Said Natsuo looking at him.

"Katsuki Bakugo and who are you?".

"Natsuo.. oh your the one Shoto says overcompensates for his size by being angry all the time".

"I FUCKING DO NOT!!!" Screamed Katsuki enraged and flustered.

"Well your outburst just proved Shoto right". Said Natsuo.

"Oh why hello Bakugo it's nice to meet one of Shoto's friends" said Rei entering the room and hearing everything. "My name is Rei".

Katsuki took a deep breath to calm his anger down "pleasure to meet you Mrs. Todoroki".

"Just call me Rei so it's easier for everyone".

He just grunted but sent a glare towards Shoto.

Just then they heard a knock on the door and Rei walked over to it and opened it. "Hello..?".

"Hi sorry for coming unannounced but I thought it'd be a good idea to finally meet you all, my name is Izuku Midoriya".

"Oh well it's nice to finally officially meet you Midoriya" said Rei shaking his hand "and thank you for saving my son".

"It's no problem mam it's what any hero would do".

"I thought you had a patrol Izuku" said Katsuki.

"Aizawa decided to cover for me and bring Shinso with him so he can also finish his training" said Izuku.

"How the fuck did you convince him to do that?".