Chapter Seventeen. Angry Dad Mode

It was a quiet day at 1A dorms except for the occasional scream or laughter from the class.

In the common room the entire class was trying not to die from the adorable scene in front of them.

Eri was on Izuku's shoulder's giggling as he used Float and flew around the common room.

"Papa this is so much fun" said Eri with a smile on her face, when Izuku saw her truly smile he ended flooding the first floor of the dorms with tears.

"Hehe I'm glad you like it snowball now hang on" said Izuku before he pushed himself off a wall flying around.

"This is too adorable..." Said Jiro holding her heart "this should be illegal".

"I agree... This is too wholesome" said Momo smiling.

After a couple more minutes Izuku eventually put Eri down "alright snowball I have to go and train ok?" Said Izuku.

"Okay Papa me and mommy will have some fun then" said Eri running off to find Ochako.

Izuku smiled and walked towards the gym area to get in some more training, he didn't get far till he noticed someone walking up to him.

"Deku let's train" said Katsuki walking up to him.

"Hey can I join bro it'll be so manly if we all trained together" said Kirishima popping out of nowhere.

"Hm sure why not I think it'll be great to train together" said Izuku before Katsuki walked up to him with a intense glare.

"... Deku... WHEN THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE DID YOU GET TALLER THAN ME!!!!" Screamed Katsuki with a vein on his forehead while catching himself.

Izuku blinked a couple times before he realized that he was about a inch or two taller than Katsuki now.

"Oh hehehe I guess I didn't notice with all that's been going on in my life lately" said Izuku scratching the back of his head."don't worry Katsuki I'm sure the weather is lovely down there". He then walked away leaving an enraged Katsuki.

"THE HECK YOU SAY!!! I'LL BE TALLER THAN ALL OF YOU BASTARDS!!! NO SCREW THAT I'LL BE TWICE AS TALL AS ALL MIGHT!!! THEN YOU CAN KISS MY 14 FOOT BUTT!!!". Screamed Katsuki stomping after Izuku. And angry that he has to catch himself swearing every time now.

"Hey bro it's okay to be shorter than someone" said Kirishima trying to calm him down.

"Bakugo stop trying to overcomplicate like those people who drive trucks with massive lifts. We get it your small so you have to act angry and compensate for it" said Todoroki.

"THE HECK YOU SAY HALF AND HALF!!!!" Screamed Katsuki even angrier.

"That actually explains a lot then, I guess that Camie girl Todoroki mentioned will have to get herself a toy then" said Tsu.

"YOU WANNA DIE FROG LEGS!!!" Screamed Katsuki with a massive blush and more veins popping up on his face in rage.

"Man Bakugo it must really suck being that small and now your also shorter than Izuku" said Shinso snickering.

"THAT'S IT I'M KILLING YOU ALL!!!" screamed Katsuki before Kirishima and Izuku dragged him away. "LET ME GO SO I CAN KILL THEM ALL!!!"

"Don't worry Bakugo I'll ask that Camie girl how big she likes it and make her a toy" said Momo giggling.

Katsuki continued to scream and rage as he dragged out while popping explosions.

"Man who knew messing with him could be that much fun" said Denki still laughing.