Chapter Eighteen. Culture Festival?

Izuku was sitting on top of a tower over looking the city he was patrolling in, tonight he was doing a solo patrol to let Shinso get some much needed sleep.

He continued to look over the city as he was being drenched in the rain, luckily his costume helped keep him somewhat dry. He had his hood and mouth guard over his head to help keep his head dry.

Izuku was about to call it a night when he spotted something out of the corner of his eye.

Izuku quickly jumped down and ran to the commotion that caught it, he landed on a building and saw some man held a woman hostage.

"Come on pretty why don't you give us a good time" said the creep trying to force himself on her.

"No.. please let me go.." said the woman desperately.

The creep was about to say something when a black and green tendrils grabbed him and pulled him away. Before he could say or do anything he was met by a metal boot to the face that immediately knocked him out.

Izuku jumped down holding the unconscious creep and quickly cuffed him then looked at the woman that was still crying.

"Mam are you alright" asked Izuku after securing the creep and walking over to her.

"I.. I was so... Scared... I-I thought h-he... Was gonna" said the woman sobbing but was brought into a warm hug.

"It's ok mam he can't hurt you" said Izuku trying to comfort her and calm her down.

Izuku sat there for a couple minutes comforting her while waiting for the police to show up.

He looked over and saw 2 police cars pull up and a couple officers walked to him and the woman.

"Sorry we took so long Deku we were held up by a drug bust" said one of the officers while the others secured the villain and brought him to the car.

"Don't worry it's fine I was going to be heading home anyways" said Izuku before he let go of the woman and another officer put a blanket on her.

"Very well Deku you have a good night we'll handle it from here" said the officer.

Izuku nodded and was about to leave before he was stopped.

"W-wait.." said the woman walking up to Izuku "t-thank you for saving me I don't even want to think what might have happened if you didn't".

"It's no problem mam I'm just doing my job as a hero" said Izuku smiling under his mask.

"Hehe well thank you and here's my award" said the woman greatly confusing him. Before he could react she pulled down his mouth guard and kissed his cheek leaving a lipstick mark on it. "Thank you Deku really" she then walked away.

Izuku stood there for a moment before he realized what happened and decided to head home and try and forget that. Completely unaware he had a lipstick mark on him.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku landed at 1A dorms on his window sill and slowly opened the window. When he looked in he couldn't help but smile as he saw Ochako and Eri on his bed cuddling while asleep.

He silently went to his bathroom and took off his hero outfit and quickly took a shower that luckily didn't wake them up. Izuku put on his pajamas and got in bed, the second he did Eri immediately turned over and clung to him with Ochako following suit.

He smiled and soon fell asleep next to 2 of the 3 most important people in his life.