Chapter Twenty Three. Overcoming Your Fears

(3 days later)

Deep down in Tartarus sat one of the most powerful men in the world and was under heavy retrains and guard. He couldn't so much as smirk without the guns pointing at him twitching slightly.

Across from him on the other side of the glass sat the former number 1 hero All Might who was glaring at All For One.

"Tell me All Might how's retirement? I'm quite surprised they didn't put you in a wheelchair in case your body gave out" said All for one.

"Hm very funny but unlike you at least I can still see clearly" said All Might "now.. why did you want to talk with me".

"Hmhm.. what's wrong? I simply wanted to have some civil conversation, the guards here are so dull, they won't even talk to me" said All For One.

"Most people wouldn't want to talk with a mass murdering super villain" said All Might.

"Hehe how very true... So tell me All Might... How's your young successor?" Said All for one.

"You leave young Izuku out of this!" Said All Might glaring more harshly.

"Oooh did I touch a nerve All Might?" Said All for one "and what's this your using his first name? My it seems your trying to plug the hole. In your heart that your master left after she left this world".

All Might glared more harshly at him before he let out a deep breath to try and calm down "don't worry young Izuku will soon be stronger than me. And not only that but he will defeat your successor".

"Oh? Is that so?" Said All for one "and how will he defeat him All Might, you only beat me because he helped you. And the apple doesn't fall far from the tree".

"That can be said for him as well" said All Might.

"Only time will tell, my successor has lots power and will soon be stronger than me" said All for one.

"Maybe so but my successor shall be even stronger than yours" said All Might.

"So I've heard, I hear he's the number 11 Hero hmhmhm, it's quite impressive how strong he is. Then again he is your successor so it's only natural that he surpasses you" said All for one.

"Oh is this praise I hear All for one? That is unlike you" said All Might cautiously.

"He fascinates me that's all" said All for one.

All Might was on edge slightly from what he said "what are you playing at All for one? Why are you so interested in Young Izuku" thought All Might. "Doesn't matter, you'll never meet him again since your locked in here till you die".

"That is what you think but you never know what might happen All Might, I mean you can't predict the future now can you" said All for one.

"No I can't but I'm quite sure you'll never be able to escape" said All Might.

"Hmhmhm only time shall tell All Might but I'm sure some part of Midoriya wants to meet me, I mean he did beat me. It would only make sense that a part of him wants to know about me" said All for one.

"There's no reason for him to meet you, all you'll do is try and corrupt him or break him" said All Might.

"I have no idea what your talking about All Might I've met all the previous users so what's wrong with me meeting him. I think it'd be good for him to meet the very reason you even exist" said All for one with a grin spreading on his face.

All Might was about to respond when he heard the guards speak "All Might time is up, it's time for you to leave".

All Might nodded and stood up and started to leave before he heard All for one speak.