Chapter eleven. Training For The Raid

(* Nezu appears on your screen and walks to the middle of it and waved at you*
"Hello mortals it is I the RatGod and I have come to announce something. I am planning to do a Izuku betrayed story sometime in the future, it will be a slow build up to the betrayal. For what I have planned so far Izuku will become a villain and is outcasted because of his powers. I'll give you a hint it revolves around the eyes. But anyways that is all from your RatGod, now if you need me I shall be doing... Things that you don't need to know... Just don't check the cemetery")

After Izuku put Nighteye through a car he went to Might tower to find out everything about the Yakuza and Overhaul. But he had so much pent up anger he first went to the gym to let off some steam.

Izuku kept punching the punching bag all day since then and ignored his bloody knuckles and parts that he could see his bones.

As he kept punching he continued seeing images of that little girl who needed help but he couldn't save her.

"Damnit... Your still so weak... why" (crunch) "CAN'T!!" (crunch) "YOU SAVE ANYONE!!!!" screamed Izuku as he punched the bag so hard. It went through the wall of his training room.

Izuku stood their trying to calm down his breathing and get his anger under control. He then looked at his hands and sighed and decided to head to UA to get his hands healed.

He went and took off his hero costume and left it in his room at Might tower and informed his secretary he's going back to UA.

Izuku started jumping through the city heading to UA and it didn't take him long at his speed. He soon landed in UA and went to Recovery Girls office to get his hands healed.

"Hey Recovery Girl I need you to heal me" said Izuku walking into her office.

"Sigh... And here I thought you were done hurting yourself" said Recovery Girl before she turned around and her eyes showed concern. "Sonny what did you do to your hands?".

"Sorry... I just had to take a lot of anger out before I could concentrate" said Izuku as he watched Recovery Girl use her quirk.

"What happened Sonny? and it's okay if you don't want to talk about it" said Recovery Girl.

Izuku just nodded and proceeded to tell her about everything that happened. As he was telling her this she was both angry and disappointed in Nighteye.

Ever since All Might and him stopped working together and got seriously injured, he always views things logically and no other way.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with him Sonny, I don't know why he's like that but he just won't accept anything unless it proves logical to his standards". Said Recovery Girl reminiscing on the past when he wasn't like that.

"It's okay Recover Girl.. thank you for healing me, I'm gonna go and get some sleep then do more research" said Izuku before he left.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All of class 1-A were watching a movie that Kirishima recommended it was called Deadpool.

"I must admit the movie is good minus all the swearing and graphic content" said Momo.

"I agree this movie is most inappropriate for aspiring heroes Kirishima, we should only watch appropriate movies". Said Iida hand chopping so fast it started worrying the other students.

"Anyways... Shinso how are you enjoying the hero course?" Asked Tokoyami.

"Hm it's good Aizawa sensei said I could intern under a hero but he said I can't intern under him yet. But he said I'd be able to eventually, but with everything going on he wouldn't have time to". Said Shinso scratching his chin.