Oɴᴇ - Tʜᴀᴛ Nɪɢʜᴛ 🥀

(Hey peeps!
This is based on some real incidents and so there will not be much fictional expressions!
Happy Reading..! ♥︎)

Every time she had a chance to look at him, she went profound deep into her magical world!

That was the first time she realized, she was born for a reason. Her normal life was none other than gossips and restrictions. She was on her edge to rebuild it, as if she had a boon to restart her life.

Her life ~
With all those murmuring sounds of people cursing about her and her life, she was exhausted and longing to quit every sort of thing she was into. She was not a princess of anyone's life, and she was not a girl of common stuff either.

Her mind was filled with traumas and disappointments. Her eyes filled with tears, heartbroken for no reason. She looked up at her room ceiling, wishing it be the dark sky with moon and stars!

She would always compare her with the night sky stating that her life was as dark as the sky, but not just a normal night, it was a cloudy no moon night where only darkness prevails. This was her life she portrayed.

Not something unusual this was the routine usual night of her

Not something unusual this was the routine usual night of her. Staring up at something that is not there, pleading for peace from God. He must have been mad at her it seemed. She was never satisfied with the prayers she made, nothing was enough for her. Always tend to pray more so, at least then she would get to live something meaningful!

Apart from all these she was not emotionally stuck with anyone of her surroundings. She was a mess they thought. Unfortunately, she was!

Nights passed more hectic than the days of her, imagining fake scenarios that could make her happy and sleep peacefully. That was also the same night.. same imaginations.. same mental distractions.. same lonely heart longing for something that would make her feel alive!

That night was her whole life, just the disgusting stressed girl she was,
Every time!

~To be Continued ♡︎