He laughed as a look of realization reached his features, "It all makes so much sense!", He cackled as he explained further. "You always take him everywhere with you instead of taking a woman, so he must be your date!" He laughed out loud and I finally snapped when he threw his shoulder over mine. "So, is he good in bed? Wait, what am I saying? Of course he is!", Before he could speak any further, I threw him a glare and said through gritted teeth, "Get your filthy hands off of me," Dale didn't waste any time as he immediately removed his arm from my shoulder.

He uncomfortably cleared his throat and stuck his hands into his pockets before speaking again.

"Well whatever, I'm just gonna go and get myself a drink" He said and made his way to the bar as I let out a sigh of relief because I was finally left in peace since Geraldo left a few seconds ago, I was also happy that no one annoying was bothering me like Dale just did.

I swear I will kill him some day.

I suddenly realised that Jessi wasn't back yet so I looked over to the bar, my eyes scanning the bar and searching for him but I didn't see Jessi anywhere, I also took a look around the place I but still didn't see him, which caused worry to stir up inside of me.

Where the fuck is he?

I was looking around the party for Jessi and ignored a few people that were trying to have a conversation with me, clearly not in the mood to talk to them as I started becoming quite anxious since Jessi was nowhere to be seen, so I took my cellphone out of my pocket and started calling him, but there was no answer and Jessi's phone was only ringing, which made me curse out loud as a hand ran through my hair.

There were little times when I felt so anxious, where I actually worried about someone and it's only Jessi that managed to make me feel this way, I didn't know why or how he did it.

I heard a ringtone from one side of the party as my head whipped in the direction of the sound, hearing that the phone wasn't being picked up. The ringtone was heard from the mini bar, so I made my way over to it hastily while some people around me were looking at me weirdly as I angrily stomped over to where a phone was lying on the ground. I made eye contact with the bartender as I noticed how nervous he looked by my presence, making me suspicious. As I eyed the bartender for a while, I finally removed my eyes from his as I picked up the ringing cellphone from the ground. When I flipped the cellphone onto it's screen, I saw the word 'hot boss' on it as I frowned slightly before gritting my jaw, knowing that it was Jessi's.

Shit.

I tried to stay calm as all of the thoughts were rushing through my mind while I made my over to my men and ordered them to cancel the party and send everyone home, I didn't care about the files or the mission right now, the only important thought I had was if Jessi was okay.

Did he get kidnapped?

Is he hurt?

Is he drunk?

Why is he not here?!

I made my way to the backrooms as I rushed up the stairs, my men following closely behind me. When I had finally arrived upstairs, I ordered Pablo to check all of the security cameras for anything suspicious as he immediately worked on it.

Pablo was busy rewinding the footage as I stood closely behind him, breathing heavily and I watched the footage finally being slowed back down. "This is a few minutes before Jessi disappeared boss," Pablo said as he stood up from the chair and gave me more space to see what exactly was happening.

On the black and white screen, I saw how Jessi was seated onto one of the stools and sipping his drinks as he spoke to some weird man next to him, who was obviously ignoring him. After a few seconds, Jessi's facial expression changed as he stood up from his stool but staggered a bit as he suddenly fell down to the ground. My eyes narrowed as I watched some strange men pick Jessi up, drag him to some door and later on disappearing from our sight. I banged my fist against the desk as I angrily glared at the screen.