036

Early chapter!

Two more chapters to go♪⁠ヽ⁠(⁠・⁠ˇ⁠∀⁠ˇ⁠・⁠ゞ⁠)

_____

Jessi pov:

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, speechless as my eyes scanned my soft features. "So, what do you think?", Lauren asked as she stared at the work that she had done but I just kept staring at myself with my mouth agape.

If there were any words to describe how beautiful I am...

"Hello, back to earth~", Lauren said as she waved her hand infront of my face and I finally snapped out of it, looking at her with a grateful smile as my eyes teared up.

"No don't cry, you're gonna ruin the makeup!", She said in a hushed tone and I immediately started fanning my face in a attempt to dry the tears and not spoil this beautiful makeup."So?", Lauren asked as she was still curious as to what I thought about her work that she had done on my face.

"It's gorgeous, I love it!", I exclaimed as I hugged her , she quickly returned it as her arms wrapped around me too. The door suddenly opened and Samantha, Lauren's mom ,stepped inside."What are you two doing?!, Get the bride ready or you'll be late, it's almost time!", She hurriedly said and Lauren and I finally let go of each other as we both let out giggles while the lady went to the cupboard, took my white suit that was hanging off of the cupboard and ran to me , pushing me into the changing room while Lauren watched with wide smile on her face.

"Come on, get dressed now!", Samantha said before she exited the small space and closed the curtain, giving me some privacy to get dressed. I finally took off the robe that I was wearing and started slipping the expensive clothing on.

A lot has happened these past few months, my life changed so much in the most unexpected way ever, I never thought that I would ever get married to a man, especially not to Derick since he was always the 'straight' man.

But that's what love does, doesn't it?

Just 5 months ago I was saved by Derick from his crazy family, I met Lauren and saved her mom 3 months later from the American mafia sex organization, we managed to save over 3000 lives of people that were kidnapped and used against their will, I felt proud when those people were set free because even if I was only there for less than a month, I knew that place was a living hell and I didn't want anyone else to go through all of that.

About four weeks ago , Derick proposed to me and I almost had a fucking heart attack when he went on one knee and proposed in the middle of the night by a lake , everything felt so surreal that I think that I might be in a damn coma.

And now here I am, getting married and shit.

I just wish Alice and Alex were here to see this...

"Are you done?", Lauren's voice was heard outside and I replied with a 'yes', before coming out and showing my attire to the two women that were staring at me with their eyes wide and hands on their mouths, also tearing up as Lauren squealed in excitement. "Oh my God!", She said and ran over to me , lifting her pink dress to prevent her from falling on her face.

Lauren, Samantha and I had gotten very close in these few months, you might as well just call us family, Samantha was like a mother to me while Lauren was like my second sister.

Samantha also made her way to me as she smiled gracefully, "You look breathtaking darling", she said and before I could thank her, the door was opened yet again and a head popped inside, "It's time", he said and I suddenly felt extremely nervous as Lauren wished me good luck while she dashed out of the room to go to the garden , where the wedding was taking place.