New story!!

Hi everyone!

I'm back!!!

I know that I said that I'll edit this story before starting with a new one but it just didn't work out, instead , I'll be editing this story and writing my new one simultaneously.

I am so excited for the new story, so if u wanna read it, please do!

Anyway, here's the story:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Name: Loved by her

Story description:

Amelia Leroy, a victim of the world's cruelty, sells her body to survive. Her life is shrouded in mystery, with each client bringing with them the potential of danger. Will she unknowingly pick the wrong and dangerous client who plans to do more than just use her body?

Rina Tanaka, known widely as the most feared and cold female Mafia leader, unexpectedly encounters the mysterious Amelia and plans to lure her into her trap. Never before has she experienced a feeling as intense as this attraction, let alone love, for anyone. She didn't think that she would ever be physically able to love, and yet she feels it for the very first time.

The two of them, despite the odds and facing many obstacles and doubt, strive to keep their love strong. They question whether their love is stronger than the things that attempt to break them apart.
______

'To be loved' will be published on the 1st January 2024 (or earlier😉)

Well this is it, I hope to see some familiar faces in my next story❤️❤️

Bye bye💋