025

Hello again!

I hope everyone is having a good day!

Jessi pov:

"What are you doing Jessi?, DANCE!", Alice screamed to me over the music as we were in a crowd full of sweaty and drunk people, some were grinding against each other, some were making out with each other, others were dancing ( Alice was dancing like a fucking maniac), and a few people were vomiting in isolated corners.

I wasn't very comfortable here, don't get me wrong , I LOVE partying and getting drunk as fuck, but the problem was that this club didn't belong to Derick, it belongs to the Russian Mafia.

Now don't call me a dumbass for coming here in the first place , I didn't fucking know!, I only found out when I was having a nice conversation with a girl at a bar.

And on top of all of this ,I'm drunk as fuck, before I found out who this club belongs to , I was drinking and dancing like an animal, Alice hadn't found out about it yet , because she wasn't even trying to listen to me , she wanted to dance and celebrate our reunion.

But I just couldn't  let go of the thought that this is something completely reckless, what if one of the russian mafia members recognized me?

And the fact that Derick doesn't know that we're out here partying makes it even worse!

Alice suggested that we just sneak out and don't tell anyone to make things more 'spicy'.

I regret listening to her, I should've thought this through before making such a dumb fucking mistake, Now we could be in trouble and I'm not even able to contact Derick since my phone is gone , I don't know where I fucking left it!

What the fuck!

"J-jessi what's wrong c-come let's have fun!", Alice grabbed me by arm as she slurred the words out and tried to pull me further into the crowd but I resisted, the anxiety was eating me up!

"No Alice, we should go home, right now", I said and her face changed from a goofy grin to an annoyed face.

"Oh c-come on, why are you *hic* being like this?", She questioned dramatically , throwing her arms in the air while she spoke.Her eyes are barely even open and she is way drunker than me, which makes this situation even worse.

I let out an frustrated groan as I grab her wrist and try making my way out of this crowded place, and as I drag Alice with me, she keeps blabbering about how I'm being a party pooper and shit.

"Come on Alice , we can party on a different night, at a different place, this place isn't safe for us to be at", I said as she was still insulting me with words I couldn't even make out.

"You're absolutely right, this place isn't safe for you", I freezed at the deep and husky voice that spoke to me, his voice filled with a heavy ,Russian accent.

I looked up at the man that spoke to me and saw that he has pitch black hair with a whole lot of tattoos , I couldn't really see his full face through my slightly hazy vision and the darkness of the club, but I could already tell that he was an attractive man.I took a big step back and Alice was silent as she looked at the man through her squinting eyes.

The man smirked as I stayed silent and looked up at him, I was hoping that I wouldn't run into someone that recognized me, but I guess luck wasn't on my side today."Look , we don't want any trouble, we just wanna go home , so please just let us be", I carefully said and man's smirk widened as he looked down at me."Oh but why?, It seems like your friend over here was really enjoying herself, so what's's the rush?", He pointed towards Alice and I pulled her behind me to shield her."Now don't be like that , I don't have any ill intentions with you two", he smiled and I scoffed.