003.

Heyy!!! Do you think I should change the title or keep it? , because I've seen alot of books with a similar title.
And if I should , please comment some recommendations...

Derick pov:

I should've known that it was too damn easy, I thought as a deep frown was on my features, as I was zoned out and deep in thought. My hands were subconsciously in my hair as I let a huge sigh out. I suspected that the motherfucker had something up his sleeve and was also aware of my plan to steal information from him, he also probably knew that Jessi worked for me too.

But why didn't he kill him when he had the chance to do it?

Was it because he wanted to mess with us? Or was it just that he hadn't had sex in a while?

But he does have multiple prostitutes... And a wife.

As I was deep in thought, I failed to notice how tightly I was gripping my hair until I finally let go of it and felt a little bit of a burning sensation on my scalp, but I ignored it as my thoughts continued.

"Mr Marino... did you hear what I just said ?", I snapped out of my daze as I heard Keanu's voice, realizing that I have not been listening to him for the past 20 minutes and this was a important meeting.He was my assistant that also worked for me in the mafia, he didn't do the dangerous types of jobs like going on missions or anything, he was usually the one who scheduled meetings for me with the other mafia empires. There were times when I questioned exactly why I hired him because he was annoying as fuck sometimes and I was always so tempted to just put a bullet in his brain but when it came to business he was a whole other person and really helped out with the Mafia.

" No, repeat what you said", I said to him as I ran my fingers through my hair , now giving my full attention to him as I watched his shoulders slump when he heard my reply.

"I asked for your permission for the event" he said looking directly into my eyes but soon tearing his gaze away from mine after a few seconds, a thing alot of people did when they had to hold eye contact with me, a lot of people tended to think that I would kill them if they stared for too long, but I wasn't really one to kill for no reason.

Unless I was in a bad mood.

"What event?" I questioned confused and Keanu sighed softly.In any case, nobody would've heard the man's sigh because it was so soft and it would've been impossible to know that he let it out ,but I heard it and it pissed me off to know that this man had the audacity to fucking sigh at me. "Answer my fucking question", I said through gritted teeth and my sudden outburst surprised him as he awkwardly nodded before speaking. "A fancy little party so that we can invite the Americans and send one of our own spies to get the correct files this time since the others we found were fake".

"He doesn't take his files everywhere he goes, Keanu" I said bored with a roll of my eyes." Sir, You really weren't listening to me , were you?", he said with an awkward laugh and I shot him an annoyed glare as he cleared his throat."He will receive an invite to the event and will have to leave his mansion of course, then we will send in a few spies that will sneak in and get the files without getting caught by their security", he explained with a little too much hand gestures for my liking, which made me give him a weird look as I raised my brows at him.