004.

I'm already at 9 votes!!! Whooohoo look at me !
A thanks to the precious supporters💖💗💝

Derick pov:

As I was having an important conversation with Geraldo, I didn't fail to notice that he was a very calm man and only spoke when needed to, which was something I was quite grateful for since all of the motherfuckers that I was surrounded with always ran their damn mouth and bragged about everything they could.

"So did you come with a date or did you just decide to come alone?", Dale , Geraldo's annoying brother asked and I let out an annoyed sigh as I ignored the man that always acted like stupid kid. I resisted the urge to put bullets in the man's head as he reached his arm out to touch me but before he could, I shot him a cold glare, which instantly caused him to back off and chuckle nervously. Dale was the complete opposite of his brother, he was loud, annoying as fuck and always acted like a spoiled kid. It really took a lot in me to not kill him, but I always had to remind myself that his brother is the leader of the Korean mafia, one of the very little Mafia groups that I do trading with, I prefer doing my work with certain people that I feel are smart enough.

"No, I came with someone that works for me," I replied, annoyed by the way he smiled at me as if we were buddies and touching me like I gave him permission to. "Oh, is it the hot prostitute?", He questioned with a slight twinkle in his eyes and I scoffed at his childish behaviour.

Did he just call Jessi hot? I mean yeah he is but no need to mention all the time.

I decided to shrug that thought off of my mind as I answered him, "yes", when he heard my answer , he started fixing his brown hair and I gave him a weird look at this pathetic behavior of his. I knew that Jessi wouldn't give this guy a chance, he was way too immature, so I found it funny how he even tried.

"Ooh, where is he?", He questioned, looking into the crowd with a mischievous look on his face while he rubbed his hands together like a fucking fly. I almost laughed at how stupid he made himself look right now.

Does he really think Jessi would want someone like him?

"Don't even think about it, you're not his type", I finally said, glaring holes through his head as my body towered over him, making him look so small.

I mean come on, who even likes a guy that repeatedly brags about money that he didn't make?

He doesn't even know how to use a damn gun.

He needs to humbled...

"And how would you know that?", He questioned as he let out a loud laugh.

God, I hate this guy.

Instead of talking to this stupid asshole, I decided to only stare at him, wishing for him to just disappear from the face of this Earth as he also looked back at me for a few minutes before raising his brow and widening his eyes.

"Wait...don't tell me you like him?", He said and wore an amused look on his face as he crossed his arms."No" I simply replied to him as I gave him a dirty look.

I don't like him ...I'm straight I'm just looking out for him.