037

Hello~ (⁠^⁠∇⁠^⁠)⁠ノ⁠♪

Enjoy this chapter loves! 〜

*Smut warning later in chapter!!*

_____

Jessi pov:

"Whooo!", I yelled at the top of my lungs as the cold breeze of the night hit my face while I danced with some stranger to the loud, jolly music that was playing in the street. The road was crowded with people that were wearing colorful clothing with crazy makeup as they were dancing with beers in their hands, everyone just enjoying themselves.

We originally weren't planning on coming to this festival but the moment I heard the loud music, the people's laughter and saw the dancing bodies, I begged Derick to let us stop here and have some fun before going on our honeymoon, which he wasn't really planning on doing at first but after a few minutes of begging, he finally agreed.

I definitely DID NOT threaten him or anything.

Hehe.

Even through the huge crowd, I could see Derick at the side of the road , laughing at me as I danced like a maniac, swinging my hips to the beat while my arms were in the air , the lady that I was dancing with matched my energy as we screamed the lyrics of the song that both of us didn't even know , which ended up sounding gibberish as we laughed at our stupidity too.

I soon excused myself from the woman as I made my way over to Derick, watching his smile widen as he stepped closer to me too, and when he was finally infront of me , I hit him on the shoulder, which he responded with a hearty laugh.

"Why are you suddenly hitting me?", He questioned with a raised brow as I pouted at him, poking my index finger against his chest as I questioned:

"Why are you not dancing with me?"

Before Derick could answer me , I pulled him by his muscular arm, leading him into the crowd. Derick laughed as I finally let him go and started dancing to new song that was playing , the people's voices around us got louder as they sang with the song that was playing, showing that it was quite popular and very much liked.

But as I danced, Derick watched my movements with eyes that were focused on my body as I saw a wave of lust fill those orbs. I turned my face away from him as I pressed my back against his warm body , moving my hips as I was practically grinding against the man. I could feel Derick's big hands touch my hips as I kept dancing.

My movements suddenly stopped as felt something hard press against my lower back, a smirk met my lips as I pressed my body harder against his lower part. His hands trailed up my body until they rested on my neck, slightly tilting my head to the side as he brought his lips to my neck, kissing it and biting it as I licked my lips. Derick's hand ran through my hair as he brought his lips to my ear, biting on my earlobe softly before whispering:

"I would love to fuck you right here, baby", his husky voice made my knees weak as I felt a sudden shock run up between my legs, my dick twitching as I felt his hot breathe. I responded with a soft moan as my hands met his black locks. The people that were around us started cheering as they watched the both of us, a blush tinted my cheeks as my head turned to the people that were cheering for us. Derick let out a deep chuckle as we made eye contact again. The both of us started bursting into laughter as we held each other.

"Time to go?", Derick questioned as I nodded , he soon led us out of the crowd and to the direction of our vehicle , where the driver was waiting for us with cotton candy in his hand. I giggled as I watched panic rise in his eyes as he saw us coming his way, throwing the cotton candy in the nearest trash can. The driver dusted off his suit as he opened the car door for the two of us to enter.