011✓

Derick pov:

"Derick, y-you betrayed me... You didn't believe m-me when I told you I was innocent...", Jessi stood in a dark room with tears streaming down his beautiful face.
"Jessi I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry, I-I should've believed you, I-"

I noticed that Jessi was slowly fading away, I had to help him so I started running to him to save him but the more I ran, the further Jessi went, I couldn't close the distance... "H-help me Derick, save me!", Jessi started screaming so I picked up my pace but I still couldn't reach him.

"Don't worry Jessi, I-I'll save you!", No matter how faster I ran, I failed to reach him, I couldn't save him.

"HELP ME DERICK!!!", Jessi started screaming, his screams sounded so broken, so fragile, I couldn't reach him.

"DERICK!"

"DERICK!"

                               ~~~

"DERICK!", I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a room and a man was standing above me, it was a doctor.

"You're awake sir, it seems that you had a nightmare, don't worry sir, I've got some-",I didn't let the doctor finish as I pushed him aside and climbed out of the bed."S-sir you need to rest your body is-"the doctor tried explaining but I didn't have time for this bullshit,"shut the fuck up",The doctor said nothing further and just stood in his place , not knowing what to do.

"Get out", I said in a low whisper and he didn't even waste time to exit the room.When I was alone in the room , I sat on the bed and thought about how I felt about Jessi... I didn't just care for him because he works for me , I liked him, and not in a friendly way of liking him, I was attracted to him, I had feelings for him and I only realized it when I lost him, I should've thought of this much sooner, maybe all this wouldn't have happened.

I have to get Jessi back, I have to tell him how I feel about him, I have to apologize for the way I treated him.

There's so many things I have to tell him and I can't afford to lose him, not now.

As I was sitting on the bed ,  I realized that I had installed a few cameras around the warehouse area to experiment something.I didn't remove the cameras, maybe it could be a clue to lead to Jessi.

I exited the room and called Pablo, one of my best hackers and informed him to check all the security cameras in that area.

                     *20 minutes later*

Pablo called me and told me that there was footage found of several vehicles leaving the warehouse, the moment I heard those words leave his mouth, I went to my office next to my bedroom and looked through the drawers and I found my gun, I jogged outside and ordered one of my drivers to take me to the company , where Pablo currently was.

During the drive my body was restless and my legs constantly kept shaking and it seemed that my driver noticed it because he kept looking at me through the rearview mirror, he didn't say anything though, which I appreciated.

When we arrived at the company I wasted no time and immediately climbed out the car and entered the place, my assistant ran up to me with a huge smile , she tried touching my arm but I pushed her out of my way and she fell to the ground, I wasn't in the mood for whores to try to seduce me, the bitch was annoying so I shouldn't forget to fire her tomorrow.

When I finally arrived at the staffroom , I opened the door and saw Pablo sitting in a chair with a laptop on the table."Show me", I simply said but he quickly understood and turned the laptop towards me.