038

Welcome back to the last chapter , I can't believe it...

It's kinda sad ngl😭😭

Anyways...

Let's get into it!

_____

Jessi pov:

I took in the fresh smell of the air as I smiled at Derick, watching him shove a piece of cheesecake into his mouth.We were sitting on the blanket that was spread out with lots of delicious foods such as biscuits, cakes, drinks, bread and many more at the beach as I was just watching my husband devour his food in awe.

When Derick finally swallowed his last bit of cheesecake, his eyes suddenly turned to mine as he threw me a confused look. "What?", He questioned as I chuckled at how adorable he looked with some cake left on the side of his lip.

I moved my body to his , not answering his question as I licked the cake off of his lip, which he responded with a low chuckle. When I removed my tongue from his lip, I didn't move away as I stayed close to his face, our noses already touched because of the close proximity. I stared into those deep and brown eyes as he slowly leaned in closer and slightly tilted his head to the side and he left a gentle kiss on my lips.

I immediately responded to his kiss by pressing my lips against his again and my hand was tangled in his black locs as we made out, everything feeling surreal as the the sounds of the ocean in the background was heard. Our tongues kept clashing with each other as Derick's hands snaked around my waist.

"Papa!", The moment we heard the sweet voice of our girl, we removed our lips from each other and both of our heads moved in the direction from where the noise was coming from, watching the small girl running over to us with a excited look on her face.

"Papa, look at these pretty shells I picked up!", Sophie excitedly exclaimed as she showed me the shells that were in her tiny hands. I gasped dramatically as I picked one of the shells up from her hand, showing her that I thought that the shells were extremely pretty , even If they looked like every other shell. "Wow, these are so pretty!", I said and I watched her sweet smile widen as she carefully put the other shells on the blanket.

"Can Daddy see too?", Derick questioned and Sophie nodded excitedly as she showed  one of the bigger shells to Derick, making him smile too as he nodded in approval , showing that he really liked the big shell.

"Are you gonna add these to your collection?", I questioned and her eyes went big with excitement and her attention was turned back to me.

"Yes, it's gonna look so much prettier with these shells!", I clapped my hands at her as she explained with a twinkle in her cute eyes.

Sophie decided to sit with us as she dusted the sand off of her legs before joining us on the blankets, her black and wet curls puffing up as the wind ran through it. Her beautiful tan skin looked perfect as it practically shined under the sun, her smile making her look too adorable.

I passed her one of her favourite unicorn cupcakes and she gladly accepted it as she also wrapped a towel around her wet body. As we ate, another small body approached us and my eyes met with Kyle's as he held a toy truck in his hands, wearing a goofy grin on his face as he ran to us.

"Dad!, Check this out!", He said as he showed Derick a blue rock.

"That's a cool rock, where'd you find it?" ,Derick questioned as Kyle pointed at the other direction, near the water. I watched Sophie's mouth open as she stared at the pretty rock that her brother held in his hand, clearly wanting it as she turned to her brother and pouted at him.