029

You guys my friend asked me to write a Shrek x Grug fanfic out of nowhere 😂

Do you guys think I should consider it😏😂

Third person:

As Jessi is in the shower , thinking about what happened earlier this morning and about the things that Alice had confessed. He couldn't help but feel quite disappointed that the real reason Alice actually came is, to pay off some dept she had gotten herself into with a very dangerous man.

But she did say that she did this to protect me.

Jessi's thoughts were filled with words that he had tried to convince himself that his sister still loved him and cared for him.

Who wouldn't love him?

As Jessi decided to step out of the shower and wrap a towel around his beautiful waist, his mind still hadn't calmed down as he was overthinking everything.

Just as Jessi had dried himself and put on some clothes that he had left for himself on the bed, he heard a knock on the door and instantly moved his gaze to the noise as he saw Derick entering the room.

"Hey", Jessi softly greeted the man as he walked up to him and took a seat on his bed. Jessi also decided to follow and took a seat right next to Derick as he was reading his facial expression.The two stared at each other in silence for quite a while as neither of them started the conversation.The staring started getting uncomfortable as Jessi decided to clear his throat and clear the very thick tension in the room.

"So", Derick said as his eyes didn't leave Jessi's, staring at him as if he was trying to intimidate the other guy.

Jessi not-so-patiently waited for the other man to finish his sentence as he was tapping his foot on the the ground , silently demanding Derick to hurry up.

"I decided that I will help your sister out by giving her the money that she needs to pay off the dept", Derick said and Jessi's eyes lightened at the good news that he was currently receiving."But, after she's done with paying those people... I figured that keeping her around for now is a very dangerous  idea for us since we don't know what the Spanish mafia's intentions are for us and-", he wanted to finish his ridiculous sentence but the other man budged in.

"So what you're basically saying , is that we should just toss my sister aside?", Jessi questions while looking at him with a intense stare and Derick replies to it with a frown, Jessi scoffs at that.

"You can't be fucking serious, Derick", he says and laughs as he clap his hands loudly, not wanting to believe what his ears were currently hearing. "Jessi, you don't understand, It's dangerous", Derick tried to convince him but Jessi stayed stubborn and refused to listen to the other man's ideas.

"No, no ,NO, I am not doing that!", Jessi yells and Derick finally snaps while standing up and raising his voice at the other man.

"Listen Jessi, I'm doing this for YOUR safety, so all you got to do is pack your fucking bags and listen to what I'm trying to fucking say!", Jessi stares up at Derick , his arms crossed.

Pack my bags?

Where are we going to?

Jessi thought as he silently stared at the man that was standing above him and finally decided to give in as he shut his mouth and listened to Derick, waiting for him to speak.

Derick took this opportunity to finally explain what he actually meant, "What I meant is that we should get ready to take a flight to Italy at exactly 3pm today and while we will be driving on one of my jets, I will put Alice on another plane later today around about 30 minutes later that doesn't belong to me, but don't worry , it's completely safe and secured", Derick explains and Jessi raises his eyebrows as he realises that what he had assumed was actually wrong and that he had made a complete fool out of himself, so instead of interrupting again , he just nodded as he listens to the man that was explaining the plans to him like an obedient little child.