017✓

Derick pov:

I received a text from an Unknown number, I was confused at first but then I decided that checking the message would be a better option, but when I opened it, my face paled.

It was an invitation to a wedding, and on it was written:

You're invited to the wedding ceremony of Jessi Harper and Alian Barack.

Time:3:00 pm (today)
Place:....

What the fuck???

Is this man mocking me?

He really invited me to their fucking wedding?

And he's marrying Jessi?!?

I was so confused that this was happening and why I even got this invitation, so I read further.

There was more information about the wedding plans that I didn't pay attention to,and the wedding was gonna happen in only eight hours but the only thing that was on my mind was the fact that a piece of shit, a traitor was marrying Jessi, someone that was very special to me.

I won't allow it.

I noticed that the invitation wasn't meant for me , but it was meant for the Japanese Don, and she sent another message after sending the invitation but I didn't even pay any mind to it since I was so upset about the sudden wedding ,so I read it.

Message:

This will be your only opportunity to get your 'special person' , but you'll have to be careful since it will be heavily guarded and I won't be able to attend the wedding , so you will have to manage without me.

Good luck.

Excitement and hope was all I was feeling at the moment, I was gonna get Jessi back!, But I would have to save him before the traitorous bitch marries him.

We couldn't fail this mission, not right now, I am gonna get him tomorrow, I won't fail.

I called my assistant, Keanu and told him to prepare everything for later, at first he was slightly bothered by the short notice but I made sure that he would do his best to do his job,  by throwing a few threats of course , and that he should contact Geraldo so that we could order some weapons from him.

The following hour later was chaos, everything was busy and there was alot of work going on and everybody was running around , we were making our plans on how to bust the wedding, and when exactly to do it.

Since this was short notice, we didn't have enough time to buy a lot of weapons and guns but the weapons that we were going to receive from Geraldo was enough for us to kill those motherfuckers.

They are Americans , how hard can it be?

Everybody was looking ready and excited to do the job, while some were looking nervous and anxious because I told them that if they'd succeed the mission then I'd give their families thousands even if they died, and I was planning on really doing it, if they succeed the mission.

Jessi pov:

"Please sir, you have to listen", The lady was practically pleading for me to start getting dressed and prepare for the wedding , but I refused to do anything, I was not gonna marry him!"No", I stubbornly said folding my arms and the lady sighed.

"Sir, please do it for the sake of the both of us, if you don't do it then-", she tried explaining but I wouldn't let her.

"No, Don't you ever listen?, I DON'T WANNA!", I said and the lady made a sad face, she looked pretty kind , she looked like she was a mother and she had a gentle voice, but that didn't matter, I wasn't gonna listen.

The door suddenly flew open and Alian stepped in,he looked at the lady and then at me, "You're not dressed?", He said and looked at the small lady again and she started looking nervous, "S-sir I really tried to h-help him b-bu", she tried explaining but Alian pulled out his gun and both the lady and I gasped in shock.

"You better do your job better okay?", He said while pointing the gun to her head, she whimpered and nodded.

"Or you know what, you are a useless old hag anyway , so it wouldn't matter if you died", Alian was about to shoot and the lady let out a cry but before he could pull the trigger , I jumped in front of the lady, protecting her so that she wouldn't get hurt.

I didn't want this poor lady to die because of my stubbornness!

"Don't shoot her , give her another chance , I promise I'll finish up , okay", I said and the lady looked at me surprised.

"Jessi get out of my way", he said but I wasn't moving.

"No I won't", I said and his jaw tensed while looking at me and the lady behind me whimpered again when he glared at her.

"Drop the gun Alian", I said again and he sighed.

Alian dropped his gun and rolled his eyes, "Fine, but you better be done by the time when I get here or else the lady and her kid dies", the lady looked scared and I nodded.

He then shot the lady one last glare before exiting the room.

After Alian left , I allowed the short lady to do her job but before starting her work, she gave me a thankful look.

"Thank you", she said smiling at me.

"It's fine", I replied and smiled back at her.

After a long while, we were finally finished and when I was turned to look at myself in the mirror , I gasped because I looked... Gorgeous.

I was already a breathtaking human being but this... This is next level.

I had light makeup on and my hair beautifully styled, my clothes was also very nice and elegant, I looked better than a supermodel, I looked like a queen , a God , a-

The door busted open and in walked a familiar man, it was Marcos, the guy I asked for help, but he didn't even talk to me after our last conversation...

Bitch...

He looked me up and down and smiled ,"You look nice", he said and walked to me and grabbed my wrist before taking me to the car outside.

As Marcos took me outside, many men that worked there , stared at me and at first I was feeling sexy and shit , but after a while ... It just got creepy.

Like damn bitch, you never seen a sexy God like me?

We stopped in front of a black limo and I was gently pushed in.Marcos sat in the passenger seat and another guy in a plain black suit stepped in the car and started the engine.We were already driving to the wedding and I was suddenly feeling nauseous and reality hit me.

The wedding was happening...
____________________________________________

A question:

If you were able to hear specific thoughts someone has  about you what would you pick:

Things they like about you
Things they hate about you

Second option for me╮⁠(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠╭

Vote for more!

The Mafia's Prostitute (MLM)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara