031

Hi beautiful!🤩

Hope you're doing fine❤️❤️

And I hope you're healthy and well🌹❤️🌹❤️

____

Third person pov:

"Jessi"

"Jessi, are you even listening to me?", Alice asked her brother that seemed to be on another planet as he stared at nothing in particular, which worried his sister since he was always one to pay attention to someone when they spoke to him... Well most of the time.

The said man moved his gaze in confusion to his sister , curious why his sister is suddenly talking to him in such a worried tone.

"Huh?", Jessi dumbly questions, making his sister chuckle how he looked so adorable with such an innocent expression, "I asked you if you're okay, you didn't even engage in the conversation that we were having and you also haven't touched your food", Alice says and Jessi realizes that his food has gone cold.

"I'm not that hungry, don't worry", he reassured his sister, but she wasn't buying it , her brother was acting quite weird since this morning they came to the dining room to have breakfast.

"Hey, didn't your parents learn you that it's fucking rude to ignore people?" Another voice interrupts but none of the siblings pay attention to Angel as she looked at them, annoyed by the fact that they were acting as if she wasn't even there.

Only the four of them were currently at the table, Alice, Jessi , Angel and Blake, who was eerily quiet and staring at them in silence , which sent shivers down Jessi's spine since he remembered the incident that happened very early this morning, he was having this weird feeling in his stomach after that strange encounter with Blake, it was as if it was telling him to leave and go back home, as if he wasn't supposed to be here.

Jessi ignored the feeling for quite a while, but it just kept growing and growing, making Jessi feel nauseous and sick, which is also another reason that he hadn't touched his delicious food that stood before him, he was afraid that he'd vomit and seem rude to the others.

What added more to Jessi's anxiety is that Derick and his father left to have a meeting with someone very important and Jessi couldn't tag along, which led to him being here alone with Derick's devil sister and weird brother. Their mother, Mariah was also nowhere to be found , he hadn't seen her since he came down the stairs , he really hoped that at least she would be here and accompany him and Alice, since their children didn't seem to like them very much, especially her daughter.

"We should have a talk", Jessi blurted out to his sister, who was still staring at him for a long while. He was planning to keep the incident that happened this morning to himself but it was too much for him to keep it contained , he had to at least tell someone or he'll end up bursting. "Of course, but you should eat first", Alice answered and Jessi looked down to his now cold food, taking a knife and fork in his hand and he started cutting from the cooked meat that looked very appetizing, but still , Jessi's mouth was not watering with want and that was confusing he didn't eat at all and he should've been hungry ... Something was wrong.

Was he sick?

Maybe.

Jessi lifted the fork to his lips and put the meat in his mouth, chewing slowly as his mind was still running wild with all these weird thoughts. Jessi only swallowed once, only one small piece of meat, but somehow he felt more nauseous than ever , as if he had eaten way too much of this meat and before he knew it, he felt something warm arise to his throat and he moved his hand to his mouth to attempt to stop this embarrassing action from happening, but it didn't help at all as he vomited all over his plate of food, some going on the table and some on his lap, it wasn't alot but he felt that there was more coming , so he stood up from his seat and ran to the nearest bathroom, hoping that he'd get there in time and not mess on the rich, marble tiles.