My normal life

Pin's POV:

I was sound asleep when my peaceful rest was disturbed by the light touches on my cheeks. I blinked my eyes few times before opening them and looking at the person who had dared to wake me up. "Time for lunch baby." Son informed while smiling brightly.

Sure you can smile that brightly after having had your favorite meal. I groaned as I tried to move and felt the sharp pain at the bottom. "Is it still paining?" he asked while reaching his hand to touch me. "Keep those hands to yourself!!" I scolded while slapping his hand away and moving to sit up, whining and complaining accompanied.

"Oh baby!! I am just worried." He replied. "Worried my ass!! You didn't show any mercy!! And what is wrong with you? I am not gonna run away somewhere that your beast had to attack me early morning?" I complained.

"That's your fault. You had made me suffer for an entire week. Not to mention that you chose to go out while I was planning of spending the Sunday with you." He accused. "I gave you time to spend your Sunday with that old man. You guys can watch as many football matches as you want." I huffed annoyed.

"Love, you know it was important match. The last match before the semi-final. How can I miss it?" Son asked. "You could have watched the highlights." I suggested. "That's no fun. It's like watching recap of yesterday's episode." He replied in a boring tone.

"So, now that match in more important than me?" I asked. "Love, please calm down. Let's not fight over the same topic again. It's lunch time and we need to eat before heading for meeting." He said.

"Go for lunch?? In this state?" I asked while gesturing towards my awkward sitting position. "You don't have to get up my love. I already have bought the lunch for us. Just be seated and I'll place it in front of you." He said while moving to grab the plates that he had placed on the desk.

He placed the plates on the tea table in front of me and I could see that he has ordered my favourite. I guess he ordered from restaurant just to lift my mood. "Come, let's have lunch together." He said while scooping the spoonful and bringing it to my mouth. I glared at him before opening my mouth and letting him feed me.

I managed to finish off most of the stuff and then leaned against the armrest while sighing content. At least my boyfriend knew how to pamper me. He finished his food and then placed the plates aside before moving to grab the glass of water and handing it to me. "What?" I asked. He then extended his other hand that held pill.

"I know you are in pain. Take this... you will feel better." He said while gesturing me to take the glass and pill from him. I looked at him while pouting and then took the pill and pushed It down my throat with the help of water. I had to wait for a while to feel the effect and then, I felt the pain subside.

There was still time for the meeting so Son asked me to take rest while he took care of the other work. When it was almost time, he woke me up. I was a little grumpy because of my spoiled sleep but then moved to get up.

Son fixed my appearance before we walked out of the cabin. I spared a glance around and all were busy in work. I was having a feeling that they must have heard the noises from the cabin and will be surely gossiping about it behind my back.

We reached the parking lot and Son unlocked the car and got inside while I remained glued to the spot thinking what my colleagues will be thinking. They didn't even look at me neither did someone came to ask anything about me. Are they aware about what was happening inside the cabin?

"Pin? Why is it taking you so long?" Son's voice made me snap out of my thoughts and I looked at him. He was already seated and the seat belt too was fastened. I was the only one standing outside like idiot.