Past

Son's POV:

When Pin's parents arrived, I was sweating like pig thinking they will be considering me responsible for all this and might ban me from seeing him. But when Pond told them about Kris, Pin's father was more than furious. "That son of bitch dared to come back!! I will break his bones this time." He said while gritting his teeth.

"I am sorry about that por. I will try to make things right. Just give me some time." I spoke. I didn't know how he will react but I wanted them to know that I will make sure that nothing and no one can harm Pin.

"Son, I know you too are scared seeing Pin like this. We have already been through this kind of situation earlier so please be brave. He will recover for sure." Por said while patting my shoulder. "Err... D-do you kn....." I didn't know how to ask him this question. The way he was speaking made it sound like he already knew my feelings for Pin.

"I already know that you have fallen for my son and I won't object. I can see the sincerity in your eyes. Only thing, Pin is scared to believe but I assure you that we will try to make him believe you. Just give him some time." Por spoke. Nothing could be compared to the happiness I was feeling right now. Was I dreaming??

"Thank you por... Thank you so much..." I said while hugging him. "Stop thanking us Son. We should be the one thanking you. We are finally able to see our old Pin these days, even though it's a little but we are still satisfied.

Just then the doctor arrived and said that he wanted to speak to Pin's parents. They excused themselves and it was only me and Pond left. "Pond, can you tell me what exactly happened between Pin and Kris? Before leaving I want to know about it and make sure that Kris won't be able to hurt him again." I said.

"Sure.... But can we go somewhere else? This place is not the right one." Pond suggested. I nodded in response and we walked out of the place and headed straight to cafeteria. He grabbed something to eat and we occupied the table that offered us a good privacy.

"Okay... Now tell me everything." I said. "Okay... It happened when we started our college." Pond began to narrate.

Third Person POV:

Flashback:

Pin was really happy and all bubbly since it was his first day in college. He was quite excited and what got him more happy was having his best friend as his roommate. After getting fresh and slipping into the uniform, both the guys were headed in the direction of the college building.

They passed through main entrance heading inside the place and trying to search for their class. They were walking through the narrow passage when a ball came and hit Pin's head. He lost his balance and felt down and the books he had been holding got scattered.

Pond rushed to help Pin get up and then began to collect his books. "Pin, are you alright?" Pond asked after having collected the books and started to examine Pin's face for injury. "I am fine Pond. Some stupid didn't have eyes." Pin muttered.

"I am sorry that this stupid cannot see properly. Are you alright?" a bulky looking man walked in their direction wearing basketball jersey. "I am fine." Pin replied. "I am so sorry about that ball. Are you fresher?" the person asked. "Yes..." Pin replied in a low voice.

"Here!! Take your ball back." Pond said shoving the ball back in hands of the guy. "Hello.... My name is Kris... and you are??" the person said extending his hand for a shake while holding the ball with other hand.

"Find out!" Pond said grabbing Pin's wrist and pulling him along. Kris looked at the figure of the guy, ogling him. "I should get to taste you..." he said while licking his lips. He then moved to return back to the basketball court.