Caught

Pin's POV:

We were rolling on the bed eating each other's mouth with our bodies tangled together. We didn't want to pull away because this was the best feeling ever. After what felt like eternity, he finally let go off my lips because I was almost out of breath. I looked at him while panting heavily.

"That was amazing!!" I replied in between my heavy breathes. "There can't be anything more delicious than your lips. I would rather spend a whole day kissing you." Son said. He is back again!!

I hit his chest while complaining, "Son!!" "What?? I am stating the fact. You admitted just now that it was amazing. Shouldn't I voice out how I felt? Besides, when we will go on honeymoon, I won't be letting you to leave the bed. I am going to devour you." Here goes the blunt Son again.

I sat up abruptly, shocked with the words that just landed upon my ears. My eyes shot wide in surprise and I felt some kind of electricity surge through my whole body sending tingles all over. My heart began to race and I can feel butterflies in my stomach.

I closed my eyes trying to calm down my heartbeat. I wasn't used to this talk let alone the thought about getting intimate. All I knew about romance was through the stories and novels that I have read. I read about how it felt when the lead will approach you and the feelings you get at your first kiss. But experiencing it in real was not something that I ever expected to happen. And when it happened, I was swept off my feet.

I felt little movement as he sat up and wrapped his arms around my waist resting his chin on my shoulder. My body felt hot almost the next moment and my cheeks felt even more hotter. "What are you thinking baby Pin?" he asked. His hot breathe tickling my ears.

I gasped as the hot air fanned against my soft spot. I clutched onto the sheets while trying to calm myself down. "What is it Pin?" he asked while nuzzling at the soft spot. My body was responding to his touches automatically. It was as if my whole being was ignited with just the proximity of our closeness.

His hands sneaked into my pyjama shirt and began to caress my skin. My breathe hitched and I found myself pressing against him. I didn't know what I wanted in this moment but whatever it was, I couldn't stop myself from having it. I tilted my head and felt his lips brushing against my soft spot. My back arched at the contact and I dug my toes into the mattress.

His hands were roaming over my bare skin making me forget each and everything that I have planned of asking him. It was as if his touches had hypnotized me and I was just obeying to what he wanted.

No able to hold it in anymore, I turned around to face him and was pulled into a heated kiss the very next second. I wrapped my arms around his nape while moving to straddle his lap. His hands got enveloped around my back holding me close while I let his tongue invade my cave.

His tongue got tangled with mine and began to dance along. My hands slowly began to get fisted into his hairs while his began to squeeze my waist. Suddenly, the temperature inside the room seemed to rise more rapidly and I felt my body on fire.

The next moment, I was flipped and made to lie on bed with Son on top. He was looking into my eyes while I was panting heavily. The excitement in this moment had consumed all my thoughts and I just wanted him.

He leaned closer, his eyes getting dark and the tension between us rising to another level. I closed my eyes as he closed the distance between us and pressed his lips to mine. My body shifted on it's own to fit against him as he slowly began to press himself against me.

This feeling I had never experienced anytime before, just knew about it through the books I have read and now I was actually having a taste of it and couldn't resist myself. I was being pulled into a whirlpool of feelings that had now slowly started to creep all over my body.