Discharge

Pin's POV:
I was made to stay under observation for quite some time. And all this while, Son was staying at the hospital letting my parents take rest. I can see and feel love in each small gesture from him.

It had been already two weeks and it was Saturday, which meant an off day. And as expected, Son already made plan to spend his whole day at hospital taking care of me. He went home in morning to get fresh and returned soon. I must say that he is very eager.

Por and mae had already gone home so it was just me and him. "How are you feeling now?" He asked as he sat down on the empty chair beside me. "Bored.... I am feeling so much bored right now. There is nothing to do... And also the doctor said that I will have to stay here some more." I complained.

"Pin... Just few more days and you will be out. And if it's boring than I have something to entertain you." Son said. He got up and immediately went to door. He opened the door and called Pond and told him something. Then he returned back with a wide smile.

"Okay... Now tell me what you like to watch." He inquired. "Anything will be fine." I replied. I scooted aside making place for him.

He sat down beside me while playing a romantic series on Netflix. Soon we both were immersed in watching. We didn't even realise when we shifted to fit perfectly against each other.

Our legs were now tangled. His free hand was now wrapped around my waist while my head was resting on his shoulder. His head leaning against mine.

But then someone has to disrupt my piece of mind. The door was flung open and Pond rushed in. "Kris is here." He informed without wasting any time. My face immediately turned pale upon hearing the news.

Son untangled himself from me and quickly got up and tidied up the sheets. "Lie down and close your eyes." He ordered and I soon obeyed. I don't know what Pond and Son has spoken but they seem to have some plans.

Pond sat beside the bed on the empty chair while Son rushed to the restroom. What are these two up to?

The door was pushed open and I saw Kris entering the room with a bouquet in his hands. "Hello Pond!! How is Pin feeling today?" Kris inquired while approaching the bed. "Much better if you have not showed up." Pond replied sarcastically.

"Hmmm... That's great then... Because... I won't allow him to have a nice time!! He has rejected me and I will make his living hell." Kris snarled. "You were drunk and you forced yourself on him. He didn't do anything." Pond retorted.

"So what??? I wanted him. But he chose not to give me what I want. Now I will have it my way." Kris replied. "What will you have??" Son asked while stepping out of the restroom.

Kris was left shocked and immediately composed himself. "Oh Son!! I didn't know you too have come for a visit. I was just telling Pond that we should have lunch together." Kris tried to cover up. "Ooooh... How nice... I was just curious when you said that you want to have it your way. Count me in to.... I would like to taste your choice..." Son said.

Damn it Son!! Do I look like a food to you that you want to taste?? "Well... I hope you don't have a hard time digesting the food." Pond commented.  I wish I could smack the head of this person who is calling me food.

"I guess he is sleeping... I'll come some other time. Pond, please tell Pin that I was here to see him." Kris said. "Sure Kris... I will do that..." Pond said. I didn't have to look to see that irritated smile on Pond's face.

"Well, I am leaving too... See you Pond. Tell Pin that I was here to see him." Son said. He was leaving?? He fucking told me that he was going to stay with me today and tomorrow.