Joining back

Pin's POV:
It had been quite a while that I have returned home from hospital, yesterday I had a routine check-up and doctor finally declared that I was fit enough to join back to work. And as expected, Son was back to his routine of picking me up. When we stepped out of hospital yesterday, Son already declared that he would be coming to pick me up in morning.

So here I am all dressed up and having breakfast. Just then there was a sound of horn and my mom immediately rushed out. I continued to eat my food and soon mom waked in while talking to Son. "Good morning Pin!!" Son greeted. "Good morning Son.... You are early." I said.

"Well, mom invited me for breakfast. How can I deny?" he asked while looking at me. "Pin, what is wrong if he comes early? It's good that he can have breakfast with us. Stop being stubborn." Por nagged. "Por, he is just teasing. I know he didn't mean it." Son defended me. "Son, you don't need to defend him. This brat is not even thankful for all the help he got from you." Por began to complain.

"Por!!! Stop complaining. I was just teasing him." I replied while scooping food and putting it in mouth. The rest of the breakfast continued with por and Son talking and I was listening.

After breakfast we walked out of the house and were headed straight to the car. "The reason I came early is because I don't wanna let anyone know that I am picking you up and dropping you home, especially Kris. This is mainly for the fact that I want to keep him unaware and collect all the evidences from him so that he won't be able to trouble you in future." Son said.

"Oh... I am sorry for having been rude." I apologized. I was actually feeling guilty now after hearing what was running in his mind. "It's alright sweetheart.... I am used to your sassy behavior." He said and kissed my cheek before running in the direction of the car. "You!!" I screamed and ran after him. Was it necessary to steal a kiss from me?

We arrived at office early and I can see Son's gaze scanning the parking lot. He then looked at a particular car and then turned towards me. "Pin, get down and hide yourself. Kris is here and I don't want him to know. I will pretend to step out of the car and lock it just for a cover up." Son said.

I followed his instructions and got down hiding myself as he parked his car and stepped out. I was holding my breathe as I tried to peep out to watch what was happening. Kris got out of his car and approached Son. "Son!! I heard that your new employee in joining back today." Kris said.

"You seem quite interested in him." Son shot back trying to be friendly but I can feel the possessive edge. "Oh, well... I just wanted to warn you. Don't trust him. He has those tricks to fool others. You know, he plays that innocent boy in front of all and then when no one is around, he would show his true colors. Don't fall for his tricks. You know, he had ruined life of one of my friend. That boy is not a good influence." Kris said.

It ached my heart to hear what he said. I never tricked anyone, rather he was the one who had tricked me and now was playing innocent. For a moment I felt like leaving the car and stepping out in front of him and slapping him really hard. How dare he say something like that? I was fuming in anger when my gaze landed on Son.

I can see Son's fists turning into balls as he tried to control himself. I felt a little happy seeing him being angry. It assured that he trusted me and not Kris. "Well, I am just playing around you know... I am not really interested." Son replied. It was another blow to my fragile heart but I assured myself that he didn't mean it. He was trying to play along with Kris so that he can protect me in future.

"Kris, you better not tell this to anyone till I am done. You know what I mean. Right?" Son said with a smirk. "Oh yeah.... Absolutely. Once you are done, you can tell me. I too have been, you know...." Kris said with an evil grin. "Sure sure. I just have something important to deal with. I will see you later." Son said while moving to hold the handle of the car. I can see that he was running out of patience.