Football match

Pin's POV:

After the storm inside my house was cooled down and everything was back to normal, I decided to visit Son's house to apologize to his parents, especially mae because I have been really rude to them. And as expected, she was just like Son, forgiving me easily and assuring me that it was completely fine and that she knew why I had to take the step.

Sometimes I wonder, how come I came across this person. It was just a mere exam for job and I ended up passing as someone's lover and not just someone but the son of the owner of the company where I am working.

But for me, money had never been important, it was Son. He did everything he can to win my heart. I made him go through hell and he did it willingly, courting me all time, making me happy, taking care of me and protecting me, even when I was being a complete asshole.

It was approaching evening time and son decided that we should return back to my house since we had promised to have dinner with my parents.

Things changed a lot after that day. Son would come to my house every night and we would end up sleeping together. Half of my cupboard was now occupied by his clothes since he was too lazy to get up early in morning and there was no way I could risk getting late. He had almost abandoned his house to say because he would hardly go there. It was usually when we needed to spend together with some privacy that he chose to stay at his place and we would end up staying there. Just like his, mine clothes too were stacked inside his closet. Not to mention that he even bought some new clothes for to wear at home.

Things with Prim and Pond were also progressing well because they were finally going out together. As a result, Pond hardly had time to bug me. Things were taking a turn for good. Kris was sentenced to death after seeing the crimes he had committed. Lot many cases came forward as the parents of other victims began to appear in order to file complaint against Kris.

Turned out that Kris had already spoiled lives of many girls and most of them belonged to poor family. Kris always made them feel like they would have a better life if they marry him and so this poor girls became victim of the trap. Cops were able to save some of the girls while some of the others died due to brutal assaults and lack of food. People were in rage after witnessing the horrific doings of the devil and began to storm the area outside court during hearing with banners in their hands, asking for death penalty. And since the crimes committed by Kris were so severe that the judge too felt that a monster like him shouldn't be allowed to live.

I had to go to the court few times because they needed to hear my statement as I have been a victim but all this information was kept secret as Son's family made sure that no information about me was leaked. The outrage among people was so severe that the further proceedings were carried out secretly without letting other's know. It was mostly for the fact of protecting the identity of the victims and also for the smooth running of the procedure.

Kris's apartment was raid in the process and many things came forward along with the frauds he did in the company. Not just that but there were some videos he had shot of the girls before selling them off just so that he could sell them and earn money. Almost all this videos were destroyed to safeguard the dignity of the girls who had already been through a lot of pain.

The hard part was over when Kris was declared guilty and sentenced to death. Now the only thing left for him was to wait for the death. It relieved me of all the misery and I felt like I was reborn.

I didn't have much trouble at work now and I could finally concentrate on what I was doing. And by the end of the day, Son and I would return back to my home. Earlier, he said that he loved mae's food and that's why he was visiting my place and the visits became so frequent that the reason disappeared and Son became the permanent guest at my home.