Being clingy

Pin's POV:

Since Son had arrived wearing his casual clothes, we had to go back to his place so that he would dress formally for work. He parked his bike in the garage before we were headed inside the house. I sat down on the couch while Son rushed to the bedroom to get changed.

I was a little bored waiting so I just stood up and walked towards the nearby wall to look at the pictures. I can see Son's pictures with his parents and brother. They were like a happy family together. Some of the pictures of Son while stepping out of the car or with his bike.

And then, the picture in the middle caught my eye. When did he even manage to get this? It was from yesterday when I had visited his house to meet his parents. It was me walking with him in their garden and it was a candid shot. He held my hand and we were smiling looking at each other. Son managed to turn the picture into frame and it was now hanging on his wall. Seriously, what else can this guy do?

Just when I was lost in my thoughts, I felt his hands wrapped around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder. "It looks complete now." He whispered against my ear. "Son, when did you manage to get this done?" I asked.

"Where there is a will, there is a way. I will go to any extent to make you feel safe and loved. You deserve all of it Pin. I want you to know that you are valued and more than worthy to have a beautiful life." Son said. My eyes began to fill with tears as I listened to him. How much have I longed to have this moment.

"Son... Thank you so much for having loved me and for everything you did. I never thought that I will be loved so much. But you proved to me that there is no way I am loved any less. I love you Son." I said. "I love you too Pin... A lot..." he said while hugging me more tightly and kissing my cheeks.

"We should get going... Since we are already late, we will head for the meeting first and then go back to the company. Okay?" Son suggested and I quickly agreed. He made sure to call in office and inform them that he was headed to meeting directly and would return after attending the meeting and also made sure to inform that I was going along with him.

After attending the meeting we headed back to company. As we approached the place, my hands started to sweat. Coming back here meant that I was going to face Kris again and I was scared of him.

Son parked the car in the parking lot and was preparing to get out while I felt like I was frozen in place. "Pin... Pin?? Pin, are you alright?" Since I was not responding, Son had to pull my hand to grab my attention.

"I am scared Son... What if Kris does something?" I spoke out my concern. "Pin, don't be scared. I am there with you and por and phi too are there here. You don't have to worry, they will be taking care of you even if I am not around." Son tried to assure.

After helping me calm down, Son stepped out of the car and then rushed towards the passenger side and held the door open for me. I stepped out feeling a little scared but then Son wrapped his arm around me and squeezed me against him assuring me that I was fine.

We started to walk in the direction of the office and as we began to approach the entrance, Son slowly but reluctantly let go off me. I walked behind him as he headed inside the building. "Helloooo Son!!! You seem quite late for work and also intern Pin too." There it was, the voice that brought goose bumps all over my body. I clutched onto the files that I have been holding and moved closer to Son.

"Kris... I went to attend an important meeting and had asked Pin to tag along." Son kept it short. "Oh!! Then, can I have a word with Pin? I promise not to take long." Kris said. "Sure you can but later after the working hours are over. You know, I don't like people from my department spending their time in chitchatting. You can have your word after office hours, for now, I need Pin in order to do the changes in the document that needs to be sent back to the client." Son replied.