Confess

Pin's POV:

Son didn't trouble me much. Except for being the clinging koala, he didn't do anything. He just hugged me close to him and went to sleep. When I woke up in morning, I saw his calm expression and knew that he was sound asleep.

I took my time to look at him as he was breathing steadily and his lips were slightly pouted. What is making you sad Son that you are pouting in sleep? Even though you are pouting, you still manage to look handsome as ever.

Just when I thought that I could continue to watch his sleeping figure, my alarm started to blare waking him up. I hurried to grab it and put it off but it was too late as his sleepy voice reached my ears, "What time is it?"

"It's 6.30 am." I replied while placing the clock back and then returning to my earlier position. "Let me look at you!! I am sure to have a beautiful day today." He said. "What makes you think that?" I asked.

"Well, seeing your face first thing in morning lifts my mood up. What else could I ask for?" he said leaning closer. "You wake up with a sweet talk?" I asked arching my eyebrow. "Only for you.... We still have time... Let's cuddle..." he said wrapping his limbs and arms around me and holding me captive.

"Son!! We will get late!!" I tried to remind. "No.... we are not going for work today." He said. "What??? But I didn't apply for leave!!" I said a bit stunned. "Your leave have been already approved!!" he said. "Who did it?" I asked in surprise. "The head of your department. You can inquire if you want but right now, let me cuddle you." He said pulling me close.

Fine!! So now you are going to decide when I will take a leave? Seriously Son?? You are exploiting your rights in the company!! I hope boss doesn't come to know about this.

We stayed in bed for more than an hour till my mae started to bang the door reminding that I was getting late for work and I had to shout that I was on leave. Por had already informed her that Son was here in my bedroom as she said that she is waiting for Son. I was relieved since she didn't open the door as we were tangled together. Not that we did something but I still felt it a bit inappropriate to let my parents see me like this.

"Son... Son..." I tried to call him and he finally opened his eyes to look at me. "What is it baby?" he asked. "Son, it's time to wake up... Mae is calling us for breakfast." I informed. He yawned and then slowly pulled away from me. I watched him as he moved to sit up. I sighed and then moved to leave the bed but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I collided against his chest as I lost my balance.

"Son!! What are you doing?" I asked in panic. "It's rare to have a moment like this. I don't get to wake up beside you every day. So....... how about a good morning kiss?" He asked. "Is this your line into convincing me for a morning kiss?" I shot back. He looked at me and I can see a one sided smirk on his face. OH HELL NO!! He wasn't planning something. Was he???

The next moment, I was held by nape and he smashed his lips to mine. My eyes shot wide open and I tried to pull away but it was of no use because he was stronger than me. I didn't mind kissing him but I feared morning breathe. But it looked like he didn't mind at all because the next moment I felt his tongue poking my lips. I parted them giving him access to my insides. Even in morning, he tasted wonderful.

My arms got wrapped around his nape while I tilted my head for better access. I can feel the saliva dripping down our chins but Son had no intentions to pull away. I too was lost in this blissful feeling. He moved a bit shifting himself and holding me close. I was now sitting on his lap and his hands were wrapped around my waist while mine were slowly getting tangled with his hairs.

"Pin, will you------ OH MY GOD!!!!" my mae's soft words were replaced by a loud scream and the sound of the door being slammed. "JESUS!!!!" I heard mae's voice from outside the door. We both were stunned and pulled away quickly from each other.