Hurt

Pin's POV:

The next morning I woke up feeling all sore and not able to move a single muscle. Son didn't go easy on me last night and he actually did what he said, taking me multiple times before I was finally drained and couldn't go anymore. My voice was all hoarse from moaning and screaming and my body in all pain.

I tried to move and groaned in pain when I felt my lower back hurting like shit. Just then, the bedroom door was opened and he walked in carrying a tray in his hands. I made an attempt to move and successfully sat up leaning against the head board. I wrapped the duvet around me, covering myself and hiding my bare chest from him, feeling a little shy when he glanced at me. My eyes fixed on him as he moved forward and placed the tray on the bed.

"Take this pills first... Your back must be hurting..." he said while handing me the pills and glass of water. I so wanted to get pampered and cuddle with him but then, the reality hit me. I shouldn't be here!! What if Kris comes to know? I am sure he will be pissed off because of last night and he might try to hurt Son. All my emotions went haywire and I moved to get up.

"Have the pills first Pin!!" Son said while grabbing my hand. "Leave my hand!!" I protested while trying to pull my hand away. "What is wrong with you Pin?? You are in pain... Stop protesting and listen to me." Son insisted.

"What the hell do you want now? You finally got what you wanted. Aren't you satisfied yet? You wanted to have sex with me and you did and I allowed you. What else do you want? Stop being a fool and let me go." I shouted. It was breaking me from inside to do so but I wanted to protect him. I couldn't bear the thought that Kris would hurt him because of me. Son deserved someone way better.

"THAT... was not sex... It's called making love... If I just wanted your body, I would have done long back and not have been gentle with you throughout the night." Son said while trying to calm down himself. I know Son... I know that we made love last night but this is the only way to make you hate me. I want you to forget about me. That is the only way that you will be safe.

"Whatever... But you had your way. So now fucking let me go!!" I yelled while trying to leave the bed. "STAY RIGHT THERE!! Dare to leave the bed and I'll make sure that you won't be able to walk for a month." He deadpanned, his face turning ferocious.

I knew well that I shouldn't mess with him when he looks at me like that. I sat down like an obedient kid as he moved to the table and grabbed the remote. He didn't say anything and turned on the tele switching between the channels before finally settling on the news.

I turned my head to the other side while trying to look out of the window to come up with something so that I could leave this place. He turned on the volume a little louder getting me annoyed and I turned my head to snap at him when I saw the face on tele.

The screen was flashing 'breaking news' in bright letter at the bottom as I saw the face of the person who was being dragged by the cops. A girl trailing behind him with an elderly couple beside her, probably her parents.

"Kris???" the words left my lips even before I could register what was happening. How did he get arrested? He was blackmailing me yesterday and today, he was being dragged around. People were gathered to see him and some of them were even cursing and throwing stuffs at him in rage. The headline read - KRIS ARRESTED FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING.

"Kris got arrested last night." Son informed. "How??" I asked. "Because I couldn't let him hurt you anymore." Son replied turning around to face me. Tears began to roll down my cheeks when I saw that same affectionate look in his eyes.

"S-Son... I didn't mean to..." I couldn't say anything further and began to cry. "Shhh... Calm down baby... It's alright..." he said while moving closer and wrapping his arms around me. I began to cry more when I felt his warmth enveloping me, giving the feeling of being secure. "I am sorry Son.... I am sorry..." I wept some more while saying those words.