Cold prince

Pin's POV:

I hastily moved forward and pushed the door shutting it back. "Son, stop fooling around." I said while gritting my teeth. "I am not fooling around. I want people to know that you are already taken." Son replied.

Is he planning of adding some more trouble to my misery? "No need!! I am already having enough trouble with you being around and eating my head off. If others comes to know that you are stalking me, your image might get spoiled." I said. "Well.... Then what do you want me to do?" Son asked leaning against the door and looking at me.

"Do your work and allow me to do my work." I said and turned around to leave. Staying here a little longer might make me melt. He was breaking all the walls built around my heart.

The next moment, I was grabbed by wrist, swirled around and pinned to the door. His face was just inches away from mine. "I am doing my work.... And that is taking care of you. Stop trying to push me away because I am not stepping back." He said. I can feel his hot breathe fanning against my face.

"S-S-Son..." I tried to call. He leaned dangerously closer and I closed my eyes. My insides were fluttering finding him so close to me. He nuzzled at my neck and I felt my limbs turning weak. I was giving in to him and that is not good. But I had no strength to protest or push him away.

"You smell so wonderful Pin.... Just like my favorite dessert." Son whispered against my ear. His evil tongue began to play with my ear shell making me go crazy for his touch. He slowly lowered his hand to my waist and began to caress my sides.

I can feel his lips against my shoulder, planting soft kisses all over. "Sonnnnn..." I tried to gain his attention but he ignored. His lips got trailed from my shoulder to my neck and then slowly coming closer to my jaw.

My breathing hitched as he kissed my soft spot. Unconsciously my hands traveled to his back and began to linger over it. I lost my mind with his touches. This was the first time I had some kind of intimacy.

I was lost in ecstasy when suddenly there was a knock on the door. I heard son groan as he pulled away from me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me along while he made his way to the table. He left my hand and sat down and then shouted in his cold voice. "Yes??"

The door opened revealing the same person who had come in last time. Her gaze landed on me and then towards Son. She had her mouth hanging open as she looked at me. what is wrong with her? Am I looking indecent?? "Nin? Are you hear to stare at us?" Son sounded annoyed as he asked that question.

Nin composed herself and then walked into the cabin. "Sorry sir for my misbehavior. I came here to inform that the meeting that was scheduled today has been postponed to next week." Nin informed. "Alright!! And it's good that you came on right time. From now on, all my meetings and schedule will be handled by Pin. Hand him all the documents and necessary contacts." Son ordered.

"But sir it's completely fine. I can do this work." Nin protested. "Who is the boss here?" Son asked. His demeanor changing to cold ones. "Y-you..." Nin replied in trembling voice. "Good that you know that. So, that means I have the right to take all the decisions. And I have decided to give this responsibility to Pin. Do as you are told and I don't want a word about this getting circulated around. I have all the rights to change the duty of the person who are working under me." Son stated. I have never seen this side of him. He was actually the cold prince as everyone had said.

Nin nodded in response. "Now leave. And close the door." Son ordered. I was left dumbfounded with this side of him. Nin didn't say a word but walked out of the room and closed the door shut. Son's face quickly changed to the soft ones as he looked at me. "Sorry love but I have to be like this otherwise this people will not work and spend all their time in gossiping. So.... Where were we?" he said getting up from his chair and walking towards me.